Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis woke up that day like he normally did. He showered, got dressed, and went down to grab some breakfast before he left for school, shouting a goodbye to his parents.

School dragged on through per usual and Louis stayed after to hang out with his friends, Stan, Ed, and Dave. They were your typical teenage boys: horny, loud, and occasionally quite rude. They would usually go to Stan's house but today, Dave wanted to go elsewhere and pulled them to the building.

"Hey guys! Let go in there!" He grinned and pointed at the gray place. It was literally falling apart. Windows broken, wood rotting, and paint chipped. Louis had always been wary of the place. He'd heard what his parents said about it. His mum lived in the same house as she did now when she was younger and she'd said all she'd ever heard and were the screams and cries for mercy and the giant black vans with tinted windows leaving afterwards. One day, the vans left and just never came back. Still nobody dared going in.

"Why?! Are you mental?! You know what they say about this place!" Stan's eyes narrowed at Dave.

Dave, however, just smirked at him and crossed his arms knowingly.

"What? Too pussy to go in?" 

Stan is probably the most easily frightened people Louis knew. He once ran out of Batman, crying, because the Joker scared him. 

"N-no! I just think it's stupid!" Stan defended himself.

"He's right, man. Even I wouldn't go in there." Ed spoke up.

Dave glared at him and looked over at Louis. If Ed didn't go in, that just proved how creepy this was. Ed was quite the daredevil.

"What about you, Tommo? Don't you think Stan should go in?"

Louis had known Stan and Ed from his childhood and they'd only met Dave this year. He wasn't going to turn on his best friend for a stranger.

"Naw man, if you wanna go in so bad, then go by yourself." Louis turned to leave but Dave grabbed his arm.

"Let's make a bet, huh kid? We both go in. Whoever stays in the longest gets to keep this." He held up Stan's Iphone. When had he taken that? Stan had saved up for so long to get it. "And whoever leaves first is branded pussy for life."

Stan looked at Louis helplessly.

"Fine. But how do I know you won't cheat?"

"You won't. But I won't know if you did either." Dave smirked. "So let's get a move on, yeah?" He climbed over the metal fence and jumped down to the other side, waiting for Louis to do the same.

"Louis! Be careful, okay?" Stan looked worriedly at him.

Louis nodded and climbed over the fence.

He took a deep breath and walked towards the building. 

"We go opposite ways, alright?" Dave didn't wait for a response and ran into the house.

Louis walked in and looked around. This place was sufficiently terrifying. 

There were cobwebs all over and it was silent except for a small 'drip drip' of water leaking from somewhere. 

Louis wasn't sure what to do. Dave hadn't said he had to explore the place. Just stay in longer than him.

Louis thought about it and figured that since he was here and probably wasn't ever going to come back, he might as well look around.

He walked to the first door he saw and pulled at the doorknob. It was jammed.

Louis was about to go to a different door when he was stopped by a soul-shattering scream coming from the room. He pulled at the door knob again and quickly switched to ramming into the door with his shoulder, as the screams got louder. He finally got it open and frantically looked around to see where the screams was coming from. 

There was a light coming from a small television in the corner.

How does this place have power? Louis thought. 

He moved closer to the screen and placed his eyes on the horror in front of him.

The was a girl. Straight blonde hair and skinny. She was tied face down onto a table, surrounded by people in white lab coats. She was screaming as they cut into her back. Blood seeped out of her skin and she screamed louder, begging for them to stop.

But they didn't.

Tears ran down her face as they cut away at her skin.

Louis's horror soon turned to shock as they swooped out, tan and covered in her blood.

Wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So?

What do you think?

Comment/Vote/Fan/Inbox