Introduction

Ok.. Fair warning... this story is REALLY bad....

It need lots of attention and time, something that i cant give it right now.. :/

So you can go a head and continue reading it if you like (i mean its notTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAT bad either :P) but i will be editing it in a bit, or i'll probably change it a bit.. to make it more interesting... ALSO!  I'm a little lost as to where i'm going with this...

So! If you do end up reading all the way to the end and if you have any inputs as to how i should continue feel free to inbox me :D

Would love to hear form you

Love-

Danielle.

oooh! And feel free to check out my other story :D I think tht ones pretty good (if i should say so myself :P)

-----------------------------------------

My life is a living hell.

My dad, he was an artist. Well not really 'cause he did not really have a job per se, but yeah. He was an artist. One day I got really sick. Really really sick. And we could not afford any medicine. So my dad robbed the Chemist and while doing so the owner caught him. He tried to explain but the man just didn't listen. So my dad beat him up and the guy pulled out a gun and shot him.

Its been three years. I live with my mom now. We barely get by. Its hard. And the kids at my school just love to make it worse. My dad, the guy who lost his life trying to save mine is dead but all they see is a scumbag thief who got what he deserved. And to add to it they think i'm one too.

So yeah... My life is a living hell.