Ch 4: We'll Just Deny It.

Start from the beginning

There was a reason Jennie didn't do dating. She resolved to acknowledge her feelings for what they truly were. Jennie reasoned that she was simply attracted to Jisoo. The girl was hot, definitely fuckable. It was nothing more than physical. Plain and simple.

Jisoo looked up at her apartment window once more. She pursed her lips when she found Lisa pointing exaggeratedly down at her.

The other girl had her hands curled into fists, pointer fingers extended. She brought the pads of her fingers together and mouthed 'kiss her'.

Jisoo found Rosé shaking her head disapproval at Lisa's antics. Rosé's gaze locked with Jisoo's and the pink haired girl started making kissy faces. Jisoo arched a brow.

She watched Lisa turn to Rosé, a devious grin curving at her lips. Lisa pointed at Jisoo and then to Jennie. She gestured for Jisoo to watch, grabbed a surprised Rosé's face, and went in for a passionate kiss.

Thoroughly mortified, Jisoo flushed a very dark shade of red.

She wasn't going to kiss Jennie, though the insistent recollection of their previous encounters had Jisoo's body screaming otherwise.

Their date was mega awkward. All Jisoo wanted to do was head up to her apartment and go to bed. Maybe in the morning she could convince herself the entire evening was a nightmare.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-Yes. Fine. Absolutely. I should probably go up now." Wide sapphire eyes landed on questioning brown. Jisoo spared another errant glance up at Lisa and Rosé. She found herself staring at an absurd amount of bare skin being pressed against the window. Horror lurched across her features.

"What are you..." Jennie trailed off. Gaze locking on the apartment window. Jennie made a gagging noise while quickly shifting her attention back to Jisoo. "Tell me that's not what I think it is."

"Wish I could."

"Please excuse me while I go home and gouge my eyes out." Jennie scowled. "You're not seriously going up there, right? I can't even imagine what they would sound like."

Jisoo shuddered. She had been privy to that information on more than one occasion. "You don't want to know."

Jennie laughed softly. Taking in the brunettes cute little pout with twinkling eyes. "We could head over to my place."

Shock surged across Jisoo's features. She gaped at Jennie for an elongated moment. Had she heard the brunette correctly?

"What?"

"Not like... that!" Jennie flushed. Her voice unnaturally high. "I didn't mean... Not that you aren't..." The brunette sighed, brought a hand to the bridge of her nose, and rubbed tiredly at her eyes. She regarded Jisoo with a cautious smile. "Since Nalalisa and the Chipmunk look like they need some alone time I thought maybe you could hang out at my place until they're, uh, finished."

Jisoo had turned about seven shades of red. "I should actually get to bed. Early day tomorrow."

"Oh. The interview with Lee Minho?"

"Yep. Seven a.m. sharp."

"Well, goodnight." Jennie moved for a neutral handshake at the same time Jisoo went for a friendly hug.

The result?

Jennie's hand landing on Jisoo's breast.

Jisoo couldn't control her light whimper and froze. The slight contact was almost enough to send Jisoo's head spinning. The tension between the two women quadrupled. They stared at each other with wide, panicked eyes before Jisoo was suddenly in motion.