3.2: Rushing into things

"This is Jesse."

"Barry just left to take on the gas meta! There was a reported sighting on the police radio! We still don't know anything about him!" Caitlin's voice tells me she's panicking on the other end of the phone line.

"Breathe Caitlin, it's going to be okay, we'll figure this out," I try my best to calm her. "Where are you? I'm guessing you don't have any new information?"

"I'm driving back driving back to STAR LABS right now. Barry and I went to his lab at CCPD. We ran some tests, but the results were inconclusive. There was no trace of poisonous gas. Instead, we found two strands of DNA within the victim's. tissue."

"That is strange," I motion for Cisco and Dad to follow me and jog up to the cortex. "We will call Barry and see what he's doing and where he's at. See you in a few."

I hang up before she responds and frantically start waking up the computer and monitors.

"Call Barry," I tell Cisco who comes in not too far behind me.

The manikin that holds Barry's suit is bare. 

"What does he do with his clothes?" I wonder aloud. "Does he wear them under the suit or what?"

"They're in a pile on the floor in the men's room," Cisco responds.

"The more you know," not gonna lie, I don't care how fast he is I'm glad to hear he uses the bathroom.

"There was a gas meta sighting and Barry went to take him on," I answer Dad's question before he can ask it when he wheels into the room.

"I hacked into the mall security system. According to witnesses, the gas attack was in the main elevator in the north wing," Cisco gives Barry a run down.

"Which one is the North Wing?"

"The one that is North maybe?" I state the obvious.

"The one with the Big Belly Burger," Dad speaks up.

Cisco furrows his brow and slowly turns his head to stare at him.

"I eat," he responds innocently.

After a few quiet minutes and watching Barry's vitals take a dive, I start to worry.

Dad is hunched over frantically tapping his thumbs together and I can tell he is too.

"Barry?"

"Barry can you hear me?"

"I'm sure he's fine," Cisco attempts to reassure me.
Not a second after Cisco finishes his sentence Barry comes whooshing in.

"I can't breathe!" he barely gasps.