0.1

j u s t i n

i grabbed my bags, a clearly annoyed look on my face as i made my way to the car.

"justin you can't be mad at me." my dad said as he followed me out, locking the door behind him. "you told me to take the job."

i huffed as i stood near the passenger door, looking at my dad. "because i thought you'd be kind enough to let me stay with tyler. but no, you'd rather make me stay with raegan." i said through gritted teeth. just his name made me want to puke.

my dad rolled his eyes as he opened the vehicle with his keys. "i get that tyler is your bestfriend, justin. but i know raegan's mom. i don't even get why you have this much hate for him."

i threw my big bag of clothes in the back seat, then got into the front seat and ignored what my dad had said. stupid ass excuse. he does know tyler's mom, he'd rather have me suffer while he goes out to new york and has the time of his life.

i buckled up angrily and stared out the window once he got in. he only let out a sigh as he put the keys in the ignition and started the drive.

the whole drive to raegan's house was silent and as i felt ourselves more closer to raegan's house, i regretted not begging my dad more to let me stay with tyler.

but when my dad made a decision, that decision was final. soon enough we arrived at raegan's house. my dad turned his head to face me once he parked. "justin please be good." he said in almost a begging tone, almost like i was five again.

i looked down at my hands and back at him. my summer is ruined, but maybe if my dad can get us a house fast in new york, i can leave from here more early than i expected.

i nodded and gave him a slight smile. "okay. i'll be good, dad." he smiled at my response and we both got out. i grabbed my bag from the back then we went to the front door. i felt myself praying to god that raegan wasn't here to greet me.

reagan's mom opened the door, a huge smile on her face as she looked at my dad and i. "it's such a pleasure to have you staying here justin!" she said as she gestured for my dad and i to come in. we walked in and i smiled. "thank you for letting me stay here."

i heard footsteps coming from the staircase, causing me to turn my head. i gulped once i seem raegan, my mind started to fill with hate as raegan came all the way down and stood beside his mother.

"so justin gets the couch, right?" raegan asked as my dad walked out the door. his mom let out a laugh and shook her head. "justin, we don't have a guest room and i really wouldn't want you on the couch so i was thinking you and raegan can share a room? his room?"

i looked at raegan for his reaction and his jaw clenched as he stared at me, his eyes basically telling me to say no.

i smiled and tilted my head a bit. "i'd love that! but would raegan?" i asked, my voice a bit too chirpy. i knew this would get him mad.

raegan narrowed his eyes at me. "i'll take the couch." he muttered, his eyes not leaving mine. his mom smiled and nodded. "thank you for being such a sport." he said as she patted raegan's shoulder. "justin, follow me."

the rest of the hour raegan's mom showed me around, reagan's room being the last place. she then sat down on his bed and so did i. "i'll barely be here most of the days, justin. you and raegan will be alone a lot and i noticed the tension between you two.." she trailed off as she looked at me.

"are you guys still- not over what happened?" she asked in a low tone. i felt my heart beat faster. "i'm sure it's not that, we will be fine." i lied, smiling.

she nodded and stood up. "make yourself at home, if you want anything to eat go ahead and look okay?"

i nodded and smiled. "thank you again for letting me stay here." i said and with that, she left the room.

i got up and went downstairs, grabbing my bag only to see raegan staring at me. "stop fucking me with your eyes." i said as i looked at him. he rolled his eyes and smirked. "now wouldn't you like that?"

i rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag, walking back upstairs. this is why i didn't want anyone knowing about me being gay, but no, raegan just had to know.

i huffed quietly and placed my bag on the floor, then walked to the bed, laying down on it. ew, raegan probably jacked himself off on this bed. i cringed a bit and stood up, looking around the room.

i sighed. "fuck it." i then laid back down and closed my eyes, turning to my side.

//

uHHH GUESS WHOS BACK ?1!2!1
no one is excited and i don't blame them 🤣

i know i start books and i don't finish them but i swear to god this will be a book i will finish, so read and enjoy. it's about to be an emotional ride.

vote & comment ((:

xx , jayden .