~Chapter 9 - Please Heal~

Calypso tried to walk slowly towards her brother, but stumbled upon her steps only to balance herself with the wall beside her. She held her wound tightly with her left hand.

-This is supposed to heal.." She says weakly. She looks at both of her brothers. "Take me to midgard..now.." she says stumbling on Loki by accident. He quickly stands up, helping her keep balance as they both grab onto Thor. In a few seconds they were in the middle of a crowded sidewalk in New York. She groans softly as she tries to walk past the people, who carelessly bump into her.

Old memories from the first time she stepped foot on midgard, and the day she got captured by HYDRA. She had grabbed both of her brothers hands. Thor was was walking in front of them, leading the way. He grabs a hold of Calypso again, quickly running to the avengers tower. At this point Thor picked her up from her feet.

-Brother..I cannot enter, they will imprison me if not kill me on sight.." Loki said sadly.  Calypso looks at him painfully.

-It is alright, brother..I will not be angry..I understand-" She coughs, grunting softly at the pain.

-Go..take her inside..now." Loki says as he disappears in the crowd. Thor quickly walks inside the avengers tower, no one knowing who he was.

-Excuse me sir, I can't let you pass, I need ID." The secretary girl says. Calypso growls softly.

-Calypso Crawn, he's with me." She says as they proceeded to the elevator. The blond lady stares in awe and shrugs. The siblings make their way to the eighth floor, where all the avengers usually were. The elevator dings and they both quickly walk out. They heard noise from the dining room area. A lot of chatter and laughter, which kind f made Calypso's heart sink slightly. Thor quickly runs towards the noise and as soon as the duo arrive, all of the noise stops. Everyone just stares for a few seconds, confused. "I'm back.." Calypso says weakly. Suddenly Bruce is by her side along with Steve.

"Shit..you're hurt..are you ok? Where have you been?" Steve asks desperately.

-She is not in the capacity of holding a very long conversation right now." Thor answers. Everyone then just stares at him.

"Who the hell are you?" Nathasha asks. Calypso shakes her head.

-Not important right now..where's Bucky..?" She asks with the bit of energy she had left.

-Locked himself in his room.." Steve answers right before the young girl falls into a dreamless sleep.

                                                                                ~     ~     ~

Calypso falls into consciousness after what seemed like seconds to her but hours for her friends. The first thing she felt was another hand holding her left one. She opened her eyes, only to be blinded by the hospital room light. She groans softly.

"Calypso..? Are you feeling ok..?" She heard a male voice say to her softly. She opens her eyes softly to see a worried Bucky to her left.

"Hey.." she says smiling. She actually missed him. "I'm back.." she whispers before coughing slightly. She groans in pain.

"Hey, hey..try not to talk much..you took a pretty big hit." He says caressing her hair softly.

The young asgardien falls into a deep trance of her own thoughts. Memories from that special night with Bucky back at the hotel race through her mind. She didn't know if it was a one time thing or if he actually wanted to be with her. She wasn't going to ask just yet. She wasn't ready.
The door to the room she was kept in opened and revealed Bruce.

"How are you feeling?" He asks approaching the two. Calypso nods softly.

"Felt worse." She answers smiling slightly. Bruce smiles and looks at his electronic pad. "I just don't understand.." Calypso continues.

"What?"

"I'm supposed to heal. This isn't supposed to happen." She says looking at him. Bruce nods.

"It seems as if the genetics that HYDRA transplanted in you are fading. It's as if it was temporary or it needs consecutive dosage throughout a regular time base." He answered.

"So the stuff that HYDRA implanted in me is going away?" She asks.

"We're not one hundred percent sure but I think so, yes." He answers.

"How long have I been out..? Where's Thor? What happened?" She asks suddenly remembering the events before she passed out.

"Woah woah calm down.." Bucky says softly rubbing circles on her hand.

"Everything is fine. Thor is kept in a room. He refuses to talk until he sees you." Bruce says.

"And how long has that been?"

"About a day and a half." Calypso tried to sit up. "Hey, you're in no condition to be up and about, you need to heal properly." Bruce says stepping closer to her.

"Then get me a wheelchair." She says. "I have to go see him." Bruce sighs.

"Give me a few minutes. I'll see what I can do." He says before walking back out of the room. Bucky looks at her. He couldn't help but smile. Her slightly longer dark black hair perfectly rested on her shoulders and down to way under her clavicles, and with that very bright grey eyes that change colour depending on the weather or the colors of what she was wearing. She had beautiful little freckles on the bridge of her nose and upon her rosy cheeks. Pink plumped lips decorated her beautiful face. She was so beautiful. He thought she was the one and only. But he didn't know if that one night was in the heat of the moment and won't happen again or if she actually felt the same as he felt for her. Bruce walks back in with a wheelchair.

"You ready to go?" He says smiling. She nods and sits up painfully. They successfully sit her on the chair and push her out of the room and into the living room where everyone seems to be at. She goes and to her surprise there's a very familiar figure standing in the middle of the living room.

"Loki..?"
————————————————————————————————————————
Heyy! School started so except even slower updates lmao I'm sorry!! Anyway hope u enjoyed this chapter!!

Love youzzz
Bye loves.