We both go back to the position we were in but this time Taehyung decides to use my head as a table.

"Really Taehyung? Are you just taking advantage of my small height?"

"And if I am? The plate isn't too hot right? Oh and also you are not that short. Jimin is shorter."

"No the plate isn't hot but who is Jimin."

"You are a good little table baby. *laughs* Jimin is mine and the guy's friend. He is shorter than you." 

"Oh my god. He is smaller than me? Damn he must be short." I laughed and he joined me.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's Pov:

I felt Taehyung pushing me slightly to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and saw a pouting Taehyung.

"Morning!" He smiles at me before giving me a suffocating hug.

"Taehyung...I....Cant....breathe."

He releases the hug and looks at me worriedly. 

"Finally you are awake, I was getting lonely without you. It is already eleven forty-five."

"1. We stayed up until four in the morning watching anime and 2. you were right next to m-" I was trying to talk but he put his hand over my mouth to stop me.

"shhh." 

"I am going to shower."

I was walking to the bathroom when Taehyung call med.

"Baby."

I turned around with my arms crossed.

"What is it?" 

"You are perfect." He said before coming over and giving me a peck on the lips.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

"I am going to make some breakfast for you, okay?" Taehyung said before leaving my bedroom and shutting my door.

Taehyung's Pov:

I was mixing the pancake mixture when my phone screen lit up. I turned on and it was my mum responding to my messages from earlier.

Taehyung: Morning mum.

Taehyung: Any updates from dad?

Mum: Morning sweetie.

Mum: Your dad arrived this morning and we have talked about it. You can come over later and we can all talk about it.

Taehyung: Okay but could you at least tell me if he agree's with it?

Mum: Yes he is agreeing to it but he has a few conditions which he won't tell me. He says he will only talk about them when you come.

Taehyung: I will eat breakfast and then I will come over.

Mum: Breakfast at 12? Taehyungie...