House for Sale

I wake up normally. No screaming, shaking, or music. I wonder what we are doing today. I walk downstairs to see everyone sitting on the couch waiting for me. "What's happening" I asked and mom then spoke "We are selling our house in Maryland." I just stood there kinda shocked. "Wow this is a lot to take in" Mom nods and says "I know I know it is" I look over at Annie and Hayley to see a little sadness on the their face, the same expression matching mine. The only reason we go home is to see the dogs. "Are you guys ok with this" we all nod and smile "Yes the only we really go home is to see the dogs" my sisters all nod in agreement. "Ok well girls we are not really doing any thing today besides having Riley and Austin come over so yeah!" Oh I forgot to mention Annie made a song and had Austin in it and has been friends ever since. I think she likes him but I don't know for sure so yeah. I go up stairs and FaceTime Hayden. I really need someone to talk to. "Hey Hay Hay" I say with a weak smile "what's wrong Ab" He says with a concerned look. "We are selling our house in Maryland" I say as I frown a little. "Oh Ab I'm so sorry" he says and I just shake my head and start mumbling a bunch of stuff when he says "Hey how about you tell me how your feeling in person we could go to the beach by the bowling alley?" I nodded and started smiling "I would like that." He started smiling and said "Ok it's a date I will pick you up at 5?" "Yeah 5 is good" i replied "Ok sounds good, bye!" I waved and hanged up. I'm going on a date. Yayyyy! I'm so excited! I can't wait. "Annie get up here!" I yell and she comes running up the stairs. "What what is it!?" Annie asks with a concerned look. "I have a date with Hayden!" I say with a big smile. "REALLY!" Annie says coming over and we start jumping together. "Wait are you sure this is a date?" Annie asks and I nod and say "well he said and I quote 'ok it's a date'" she squeals and we both start jumping around again. My first date. This is going to be exciting!