Day Five in Hawaii

I wake up being shaked lightly, again it's still weird. I open my eyes to see Rush standing there in the clothes he wore last night. Then I realized I was too. "Good-morning sleepyhead Hayden's getting ready and he told me to tell you to head back to get ready" I giggled and left to get ready. When I walked in I saw mom vlogging. Great fans are going to definitely think something is up. I mean we sleep at each other houses all the time, but the fans always take it a step forward. I also see a bowl of fruit on the table so I eat that quick since my sisters were getting ready. I leave my hair down and put on a pink shirt with pants. Annie wore a light blue tank top and adidas pants. Then last but not least Hayley wore a mint green top and matching pants. Let's skip the boring ride to the place and all that jazz. When we were there the first thing I did was hug Hayden and Rush which is hard to do when your short and you want your arms around their shoulders. They are my best friends in the whole world if you didn't realize. We then got the outfit thing on and got taught the rules, yada yada yada. We then walk across a bridge and it's two people at a time, so I went with Rush. I wish we could have three people at a time. Hayley couldn't go since she didn't weigh enough, so that was sad. When everyone got to the other side they explained how to do it again because not everyone was there when they did it the first time which was good for me because I didn't pay attention, whoops! The first group up was me, Hayden, and Rush. The squad!!!!!! I was happy we were in a group at the zip lining thing. They counted down and it got me nervous, so when they said one I didn't go, but neither did they. "What happened guys!?" I heard my mom ask behind me. They boys answered by saying "Abby gets nervous when people count down..." Rush started "So we knew she wasn't going to go when you guys said one" Hayden finished. They know me so well. "Wow you guys are the best best friends that there will ever be!" Mom said with everyone agreeing. Since I don't like counting we decided to go watermelon, pizza, ice cream, FRYS!!!! And when they yelled frys we would go. "...FRYS!!!!" And we all jumped. When we got down we sat down and I was next to Hayden and we were just talking till dad stuck a camera in our face and Annie joined in on the conversation. She had gone after us so yeah! The next time we went it was only for two so me and Hayden went together and it was a lot of fun. I mean I knew it would be but still. The next time I went I went with Annie and she filmed us going down. I'm was surprised she didn't drop the camera. We then stopped for a snack and Annie was sitting with the squad (the squad is Rush, Abby, and Hayden) but we kicked her out since she wasn't part of the squad. We then continued to go for s long time me going with basically the same people over and over again, but I still went with most of the people that came with us just not as often. When we got off one zip line place we were able to ride a four wheeler and Annie got all excited because we saw HORSES! I mean I was never a fan of horses but it was still cool to see them when I haven't seen them in so long (It's like we never happened, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? Cause I'm not fine at all: comment if you know the song) we then got off the four wheeler and me and Annie race up the hill and I won as always. I mean I'm not trying to be cocky but I want to rub it in Annie's face since shes my twin and I'm allowed to do that. Hayden then tricked up saying Hawaii was the only place where you could see the Atlantic and something else I forgot what it was but he tricked me. Then me, Rush, and Hayden got hooked together and Hayden made up all fall it was funny and i got a picture out of it.

 Then me, Rush, and Hayden got hooked together and Hayden made up all fall it was funny and i got a picture out of it

@Abbyleblanc: These two are going to be the death of me one day💜🤪
@Haydensummerall @Rushbutler

@Rushbutler: Ayyyyyyy

@Haydensummerall: we be ride or dies

@Abbyleblanc: Obviously @Haydensummerall @Rushbutler

@Leblancfavzz: My fave friendship

@AbbyandAnnie: I wish they would all hang out with Annie more and show it on camera because I know they're friends but Abby and Annie don't seem like they are that close with each others friends

@Abbyleblanc: @AbbyandAnnie we are all friends and very close with each other and so are our friends but I get along better with boys and she gets along better with girls she just didn't want to do this

@AbbyandAnnie: thx for responding and clearing this up

@RockYourHair: Love to see you guys having fun💖

@Annieleblac: Name s more iconic friendship I'll wait

I giggled at Annie's comment she always makes me laugh. Anyways we are going back down to the beach and I wore this with my hair down like before

Annie was wondering if she could ride a boogyboard by standing on it so I just pushed her so she fell on the ground and said "Nope that would happen" she laughed and pulled me down by my ankle and we were both dying laughing on the ground until mo...

Annie was wondering if she could ride a boogyboard by standing on it so I just pushed her so she fell on the ground and said "Nope that would happen" she laughed and pulled me down by my ankle and we were both dying laughing on the ground until mom pulled us up. Oh right we are also going to the pool do that is happening. We fascinated over the Hawaiian state flower which is soooo pretty! We ended up only going to the beach so that was a let down but when we got back we got ready for dinner because that is what we do like every night. I decided to wear this.

Mom wanted me to wear color, but oh well

Mom wanted me to wear color, but oh well. Annie's face was peeling from the sunburn, but I didn't get one so ha! When we were at dinner we met Wesley from the PRINCESS BRIDE!!!! It was awesome!, but Hayden didn't know who that was so I was like "how have you not watched princess bride" but I just thought that because I didn't want to be rude around a celebrity. I decided to give Hayden and look and he just smirked and I knew that he knew I wanted to blow up at him but I couldn't and that made me bite my lip and smile with his smirk growing bigger. I almost forgot that he didn't know the movie it's was just that smirk I wanted to wipe it off his pretty face. I mean normal face. What the heck just happened? We ate and all that and went to bed early because tomorrow is our last full day here and we are going to a luau. I'm so excited me and Annie decided to wear matching outfits and I know we are going to confuse people which is the best part! But before we went home me and Hayden climbed a tree we weren't supposed to climb and you know me when it comes to climbing trees but I actually didn't fall this time. I mean Hayden had to help me on the way down though. I sat on the branch and slid off and he caught me because I was scared. Anyways we didn't do much after that except sleep.