One Month Later

It's been a month. Today is the last day of filming for chicken girls season one and it's kinda sad. Annie and Hayden have gotten a lot closer and they are very cute together.  I got up before Annie for once so I got to wake her up. I started shaking the bed and screaming "LITTLE DO YOU KNOW IM TRYING PICK MYSELF UP PIECE BY PIECE!!!!!!" Annie pushed me which caused me to fall but I kept laughing as I watched her trudge downstairs. I change and do my hair. I then walk downstairs and pass Annie who is going upstairs to get ready. I eat a bowl of fruit and vlog. Me and Hayley do a musically while we wait for Annie. When she comes down Hayley yells "MOM WE ARE READY!!!" Which scares the crap out of me. "Geez Hayley you scared me!" She and Annie laughs and I pretend to wipe sweat from my forehead. "Ok girls let's go!" Says mom who is about to walk out the door. We all follow her and I do cartwheels down the hall until we get to the elevator. When we get to the car I yell "SHOTGUN!!!" And run to the front seat "Aww I wanted the front" Annie says making her pouty face "Too bad so sad." I say mocking her pouty face. I listen to a bunch of songs in chicken girls. The songs I sang was photograph and Annie sang birds of a feather. We also listened to little do you know Annie and Hayden version and in my opinion they killed it, but something weird is happening. Whenever I'm with Hayden my day gets like instantly better and I feel so much happier then I was before, but I try to ignore it I don't know what's happening. I got caught up in my thoughts until I hear my voice go threw the speakers again. "Annie!" I say knowing she's playing the song I sung on Instagram. I hear her and Hayley laugh which means she helped. I roll my eyes and look out the window the rest of the way to set. We only had one scene to film today and it was a group shot with a cliffhanger ending. When we got there I got out and ran up to the building I see Hayden so I wrap my arms around his shoulders and I see a camera flash and I realized he was trying to get a Instagram photo. "Whoops sorry Hayden" I said "it's fine I like this photo" he said back and I smiled and he posted the photo.

@Haydensummerall: last day of filming🐥👩🏻 with @Abbyleblanc and everyone, had a great time filming season one

@Hannielifestyle: get away from Annie's man

@Hannieship: yeah Abby quit trying to steal Annie's man

@Habby: AWW I SHIP THEM SO HARD

@Brat: Had a great time filming with you💖

@Carsonlueders: PHOTO CREDS????

@Haydensummerall: sorry bro 📸: @Carsonlueders

@Habby8485: Aww they are so cute!

@Annieblanc: Geez @Abbyleblanc we were here for 5 minutes and you already got in a picture with someone

@Abbyleblanc: I also got in a few more😂

After that we were called to start filming so we did the final last scene of chicken girls season one. When the director finally said "That's a wrap of chicken girls season one!" We all cheered and me and Annie gave each other a big hug. Soon everyone else joined in on the hug. Mom was vlogging so when the hug broke up Hayden and Annie went behind the camera and kissed. Cute! I see Dylan glaring at them. Maybe she should have been more worried about Annie then me. Anyways after that me, Annie, Hayden, and Hayley went back to my apartment because we are leaving for Hawaii tomorrow! Since it was pretty early we made musically and then went swimming. Well I mean most of us went swimming Annie just wanted to tan. Me and Hayden kept splashing each other until I came up with an idea. I whispered to Hayden "You should throw Annie in the pool" he nodded and went to throw Annie in the pool. When he picked her up she screamed "HAYDEN LET ME DOWN!!!!" "It was Abby's idea!" Hayden said defending himself, wait this sounds familiar. "ABBY!!!!" We all laugh as he throws her in the pool. We swim until we are called for dinner. We have pizza, of course. We watch a movie and I find myself falling asleep dreaming of Hawaii.