BFF Tag

I wake up to an alarm clock on my phone which accidentally wakes up Annie. "Sorry Annie thought you'd be up already" she groaned and rolled her face back into the pillow. I walk downstairs to see Hayley vlogging. I go up behind her and give her the bunny ears. I eat breakfast and change and put my hair in two French braids. I then do Hayley's hair for her and we dance and sing around the house until Annie gets up. I start texting Hayden and we decide we should do the BFF tag. I tell my mom and she says "Geez he's basically family he's been here for the past few days!" We all giggle and wait for him to arrive. When he gets here we all give him a hug and talk for a little bit. I then decide we should start filming. We head into my room and start. "Hello guys it's me Abby and today I'm here with... are you going to announce your self!" I say while staring at him "Oh right I need to do that, well anyways I'm Hayden Summerall and that's Abby!" I do this 🤦🏻‍♀️and say "I already said who I am do you even YouTube bro?" He laughs and I continue to explain the video. By the end of the video he got almost everything right which is insane because we only just met each other. After we made the video I had my dad edit it and post it. I hang out with Hayley and I see Hayden and Annie sneak off. I'm fine with it but for some reason I'm not? I did not know it's weird. I go up to mom and tell her about Annie and Hayden "You know Annie and Hayden like each other right?" She looks at me shocked and says "No I thought you liked him." I give her a confused look and say "No he's my best friend!" "Sorry hun and tell Annie Hayden's dad is here and that when he leaves we are having a family meeting" I nod and run upstairs. "Hayden it's time for you to Oh oh oh, MOM!!" I see Hayden and Annie kissing. She runs up the stairs and says "Is anyone hurt?!" "No but they were kissing!" I say and point to them. I see Hayden blushing and Annie biting her lip while blushing. "Hayden your dad is here and Anne family meeting!" Hayden runs down the stairs and Annie gives me the death stare. "Sorry Annie I panicked." She shook her head and said "It's fine I forgive you I would have done the same thing." I smile and we hug and make our way downstairs for the family meeting. Annie's in trouble!