↯MY BOY(closed !)↯

TITLE: My BoyUNIVERSE: Stranger ThingsSHIP: Lucas x MaxSEASON: FutureALTERNATE UNIVERSE: yes/noLENGTH: Long or Short StoryMOOD: CreepyPURCHASED BY: stupid33333

TITLE: My Boy
UNIVERSE: Stranger Things
SHIP: Lucas x Max
SEASON: Future
ALTERNATE UNIVERSE: yes/no
LENGTH: Long or Short Story
MOOD: Creepy
PURCHASED BY: stupid33333

DESCRIPTION
"Point that gun at my head and promise me forever!"

EXTENDED SUMMARY
It's years later, and the party is now in their senior year of high school. Lucas and Max are still in a relationship, going strong on about four years, so there's lots of trust between them.
Growing up in the house that she did, Max has very bad trust issues, along with slight paranoia from the events with the Mind Flayer. But she's learned to put all of her trust in Lucas, where she feels safe.
She finds out a secret about him, and this tiny secret is enough to send her spiraling. It pulls out the worst in her.
She starts to believe the crazy thoughts in her head. She becomes delusional, thinking Lucas is cheating on her, along with many other things.
As she spirals, she decides the best way to keep him secluded and truthful is to kidnap him! So she does just that, and holds him hostage in their basement.
Her family doesn't realize until it's too late.
For both Lucas and Max.

NOTES
(All notes are suggestions. You may write the story in any way you wish.)

-This plot is obviously based off of the song My Boy by Billie Eilish. If you listen to this as if a crazy, mentally insane Max is supplying the lyrics, you'll see where I'm coming from.

-This is probably a slightly unrealistic plot because of MANY things, but y'know. I like the premise of it, but you're welcome to change some details to make it more plausible.

-The description comes in when Max starts to really spiral. She eventually gives Lucas a gun and says that the best way to show his eternal love for her is to kill her, then kill himself.

-Max is batshit crazy and I don't wanna see anyone sugarcoating that. I'll literally cry if you don't do her insanity justice.

-Um I don't have many other ideas for this.

-You can decide what to do with the other party members and stuff

-You also get to decide what Lucas's tiny secret is that sends her spiraling.

-I like the idea of Max loving knives and often using them as punishment when Lucas "lies".

-She probably ends up killing him with a knife. I mean you don't have to kill Lucas in the end, but I would lol

(This plot was bought in like fifteen minutes wowie)