↯PURCHASING(a how to !)↯

Purchasing a plot is easy !

When requesting a plot, simply comment or message me privately.

ONE. In your message/comment, inform me of any plans you may have! If you want to change something, I will discuss it with you, but please share your thoughts before changing my plot!
(I'm very open to changes, so don't be afraid to ask!)

TWO. If I confirm your changes, ask nicely if you may purchase the plot. Kindness is key!

THREE. Ask any additional questions and be sure to thank me! I don't want to sound weird, but thank you's are just common courtesy! I'd like to be informed of your thankfulness.

FOUR. Make sure you really want the plot! If you're iffy or not sure, sleep on it! You don't have to make a decision right away, you can think about it and make sure you really want it. And if you do, just follow these easy steps.

FIVE. Not a step, but I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm very chill and nice! I may sound uptight or harsh in some of the stuff I've said, but I'm really not. I'm kind and more than happy to talk to you if you are just kind and honest back! I will only be harsh if you force my hand in any way or don't follow my simple guidelines.

SIX. If a chapter says "limited time" next to it, this means that it's only available for a limited time before it is removed from the book! It won't happen often, but look out for it just in case!

It's that easy !
Thank you for purchasing my plots, it means a lot to me!

It's that easy !Thank you for purchasing my plots, it means a lot to me!