↯INFORMATION(rules !)↯

Hello everyone!First of all, thank you for having enough faith in my plots to check this out! I am truly honored

Hello everyone!
First of all, thank you for having enough faith in my plots to check this out!
I am truly honored.
Second of all, although I'd like to make this lenient and fun, I must apply some rules!

ONE. First and foremost, DO NOT STEAL MY PLOTS. Of course I won't be able to know if you do steal them, but I'd like to believe no one will! I'm doing this all by the honor system, which is hard for me to do, so please don't abuse it. These plots are 100% made by me, and if you use them without permission, that's just shitty.

TWO. If you request a plot, please be kind about it! If you ask with a simple "Can I have it?" or something like "I want this!", then I'll be hesitant to share my thoughts and ideas with you. I know it seems silly, but these are my plots that I put great thought into, so I'd like to be handing them off to kind people!

THREE. If I sell you a plot, and the story is not published within one month(at the most), I'll be forced to message you and ask for it back. I, of course, don't want to do this, but one month is already a very long time period for a story! If you like the plot enough to purchase it from me, I'd like to imagine you can get at least one part up within a month.

FOUR. When requesting a plot, also comment(or include in your message) if you'd like to change anything about it! Depending on the plot, I may have personal ideas on what can be changed and what can't. For this reason, please include any edits you want to make.

FIVE. You must give credit to me somewhere! I don't truly care where, it could be in the description or in the beginning of the book, but it must be listed somewhere that I created the plot. If I see you writing a plot without credit, I won't hesitate to confront you!

SIX. Please pace yourself! If you've already received a plot from me and wish to purchase another one, please finish the first plot(have the story published and completed) before requesting another. Not only does that ensure that my plot will be put to good use, but it also gives others a chance to purchase plots!

SEVEN. And lastly, if you don't follow these rules, I will refuse to sell you my plots. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I've put these rules here for a reason!

That's all! There will be a part after this, instructing exactly how to purchase a plot.
Thank you again to anyone who requests a plot!

One of the last things I'd like to say is:
Every plot I post is 100% MY idea. If a plot happens to resemble yours or someone else's in any way, that is just a coincidence. I will not tolerate you saying I've stolen someone's plot.
Hate/false accusations will be deleted.

Anyway, that's basically all!
Thank you for respecting my rules!
And I hope you enjoy my plots !
-Apple

~disclaimer: none of the gifs used in this book belong to me~

VIP LIST
If you are in this list, rule number six does not apply to you.
(Imma tag some people even if they don't write or buy plots lol just in case)

petyrtherat
-littleraindrops
wavestoblame
KawaiiCutieCorn
Love1Direction12372
stupid33333
tok-sik
essieoleff
rainandgreentea
blushingmartell
U-underoos_
( and probably more ! )
( lmk if your user changed ! )

petyrtherat -littleraindrops wavestoblame KawaiiCutieCorn Love1Direction12372 stupid33333 tok-sik essieoleff rainandgreentea blushingmartell U-underoos_ ( and probably more ! )( lmk if your user changed ! )