19

Jisoo’s POV

“Hi Ji! Sorry i am late”

“It’s okay oppa, what’s important is you are here” i said as i took a sip of my vodka

“Wait, why are you here? If i’m not mistaken today is a very special day for you and Jennie” he asked as he ordered his drink.

“Oh? How did you know? Hahaha”

“I know the important events of the people i love” he said as he down his shot

I took the whole shot and remain silent. Suho oppa seems haven’t gotten over me even if it’s already been a year.

“Let me guess it. She’s having a date with someone else now”

I just nod and ask the bartender for another glass

“It has been seven months since you found this out, Ji. Until when will you let this happen?”

“I will wait until she gets the courage to tell her dad about us”

“okay” he replied

Then there was a moment of silence

“Ji?” he asked

“mmm?” i hummed as i drink another shot

“I am still in love with you. I can’t stand seeing you like this. Why can’t it be me? I will give you all the love that you deserve, i’ll take care of you, I will never leave you and hurt you” he confessed as he looks straight right into my eyes.

“I-I’m sorry oppa. I am so sorry. I love her. I love her more than anyone else. If only i can choose who to love, if only i can control my feelings then i would have chose you but i can’t. I can bear with this pain as long as i am with her. Oppa, you deserve someone better than me, you deserve someone who will love you back as much you love her”

Saying that crushes my heart as much as he is hurting now because i have been rejected before also. I don’t wanna hurt him but i don’t want him to keep on waiting for me because i am certain for my love for Jennie. There is no one i would want to spend the rest of my life with other than my girlfriend. 

----

I woke up with my head throbbing and feel so thirsty. I suddenly panicked as i remembered what happened last night. I look around and thank god i am just in my room. i sat up and was about to get off the bed when i noticed a glass of water, aspirin and breakfast on the top of my table.

“Why did you drink last night? Yesterday was our anniversary but Suho oppa brought you home so freaking drunk! We were supposed to celebrate it together and out of all people why it had to be Suho oppa? You know so well that he has some feelings for you! Are you having an affair with him?! I know i went on a date with someone else on our special day but we already talk about it right? So what the heck is wrong with you Kim Jisoo?!” he snapped at me.

“My head hurts Jennie please can we just talk about this later? Can’t you see i dont feel fine?” i answered her as calm as possible even if i’m getting mad at her for accusing me.

“That’s your fault! If you did not go out and have a drink with Suho oppa then you wouldn;t have to experience that!”

“Jennie, if you wont stop that then please leave. Get out. Go home. I wanna go back to sleep”

“Oh Wow! Really Kim Ji--”

“leave.NOW”

She was shocked and walked out of the room

---

It was already 3pm when i woke up. i walk out of the room when i saw her on the couch sleeping. Oh god what have you done Jisoo? You have hurt her. I walked close to her and kneel down so i could face her. I tuck her hair at the back of her ear and caress her cheek.

“Baby. My baby My girlfriend My wife My everything My life I am so sorry. I love you so much” i whispered and give her forehead a lingering kiss as my tears fall

“Chu?”

“Oh sorry Jen! I didn’t mean to wake you up” i said as i wiped my tears as fast as i could

“Hey baby why are you crying? What’s wrong?” she asked as she hold my face and wipe my remaining tears

I hugged her tight and cried on her neck. I missed her so much.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry of what had happen earlier”

“ssshhh please talk baby. I will listen” she said as she sat up.

“I went out to drink last night because i am hurting. I know we have talked about our situation and i already accepted it but it’s still hurting me so much. And why Suho oppa? Because he is the only one who knows about our situation. I need a company last night. We just had a drink babe. Please believe me I only love you. I love you so much My baby. I am so sorry, this won’t happen again”

“oh babe, i am sorry too. Please wait a little bit, i will tell dad about this soon” she whispered as she hugged me tight.

I stayed hugging each other a bit longer

“babe, i’m so hungry” i mumble on her neck

“i don’t want to cook, i just want to cuddle with you. I missed you so much. Can we just order a pizza?”

“and chicken” i added

“and chicken, baby” she chuckled

“you are the best girlfriend ever!” i said and give her a kiss on the lips

“yeah yeah yeah come here cuddle with me while i’m calling for our foods”

I cuddle with her and heave a contented sigh

“I love you so much, My baby My girlfriend My wife My everything My life” i whispered to her

“I love you too Babe. I hope we will be together till the end. Don’t ever leave me okay?

I won’t

-🐙❤