The first time

We are bording the plane. Its real after all. My parents get divorced. Mom and I are moving to California from London. After me and my brother found out my dad was having another baby we didn't want to stay close to him. He is about to go to college in Canada, the second reason why we decided to go there. I just graduated and I think I would have a better oportunity finding a job. And my mom haven't see her brothers since she moved with my dad 22 years ago, a week after my birth. That's why we choose the city. I hope everything turns out the way we want to.

After a thousand hours on the plane, we finally land. My uncle's are waiting for us. I didn't know how they look like so its was a bit hard for me to recognized them. They lead us to our new house. We only brought our clothes and leave the rest back there, we didn't want anything to remind us the bad times. 'Everything is new, so you don't have to worry about anything' my uncle said. 'You didn't have to' mom replied.

After a few hours of sleep, I decided to explore the house, three rooms 'enough for all of us' I said to myself, a kitchen, two bathrooms, nothing special except for the big yard and the pool. Back in London you can't have just one, its always very cold.

'What do you want for dinner?' Mom asks. 'I am fine, just a cup of tea please'. Its very hot in here. I tell her as I open the back door. Lights and music comes out of the next yard. I didn't mind, I like music after all, and I don't know much about american music so I'm sitting outside paying lots of atenttion.

This is gonna be my life now, I better get used to it. The good thing is that I don't have to go to school next day like my brother, Louis. We are only 4 years apart, he is mostly nice and cares about mom and I. He was very excited to have us closer to him.

Time to go to bed, my room is huge, I haven't noticed yet. My balconi gets to the back yard. I can see the party. Wich one of them would be my neighbord? I start watching and a blonde guy caughts my attention. Hope is him I say as I walk to my bed.