Part.9 Tad Stange & The End

•Dippers P.o.v•

After me and Bill had a discussion about Who Tad was we decided to go back to sleep because it was 4 am.

•Dippers Dream•

I was in the forest. No one was here but me. It was so calm and peaceful. I began to walk around to see if there were any life forms of any kind. While I was searching I came across a clearing. I walked over to it and there was a lake. I looked to my right to see a waterfall flowing into the lake. It was beutiful. Yet everything was mute. I loved it here. I wish I could stay here forever. In peace with no reality to bother me. "Your wish is my command my princess. " Who was that. "Who are you?!" I called out. Suddenly someone appeared in front of me. I stumbled back and almost fell but the person caught me. I looked up at them. "I can't believe you don't remember me princess!" "T-Tad?!" I yelled. He smirked and I tried to get out of his grasp. He held me tighter. "My princess you said you wanted to stay here forever right?" I nodded slowly. Not understanding what he ment by this. "Well your wish is my command. You will stay here forever. " he snapped his fingers and I was teleported to a small shack. "My princess you will never go back to reality. You will stay here forever now because of your wish. I have to go. Enjoy your new life my princess." He then disappeared. I started to panic.

STAY HERE?! FOREVER!?

Ok so I wrote this whole thing and the ending and everything but it all randomly disappeared. I'm not rewriting it because of how long it took. I'm sorry. I finished this book but then it disappeared. Dipper after a whole year of being trapped goes back to Bill and turns into a demon and they get married Mabel dies and Dippers parents die because they are human and stuff. Anyways I'm sorry again But wattpad was being a jerk and deleted everything so if this is not the ending you want then don't blame me. Please do give me suggestions for story's if you want though. Again I am truly sorry.

Sincerely apologize
                   - Shattered987

                       THE END=)

LOL NOPE THIS IS FUTURE ME AND I ACTUALLY CONTINUE THIS!