Part.5 The Nightmare

-In Dippers Nightmare-
•Dippers Pov•

I was in a void. I curled up in a ball crying as I was forced to watch my entire family be torchered for hours until they finally died. Each and every family member being torchered worse than the last. I was only 12. Why was I being treated this way?! What did I do wrong to make me deserve this?! Once Stan Mabel Ford my mom my dad my grandparents my uncle's my aunt's were dead the screen was just static with a blood red sinister smile on it. I was able to move. I wiped my tears even though more started flowing down my face into the endless abyss almost instantly. I looked at my wrists seeing all my scars that covered my arms. But how did they get here I don't remember cutting before. I heard a sinister laugh and turned around to see Bill floating infront of me. "B-bill?! Y-YOUR DEAD!" He looked at me his eye full of amusement. "DIE DIP-ine-PER" he stabbed me in the gut and vanished. I was alone dying in a void. All my family are dead..

"--NETREE" "-INETREE!!"

What's that noise?

"PINETREEWAKEUP"

kinda sounds like Bill.

-End of Nightmare-

•Still Dippers Pov•

I jolted awake. Sweat dripping down my face and tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked around. I'm 19 again and in my house. I was pushed down by Bill hugging me. I was hesitant but hugged back anyway. "PINETREE YOUR OKAY!!" "What do you mean Bill?" "You were breathing fast and crying and sweating. You started moving in your sleep. I was so worried!" "I'm fine it was just a nightmare that's all." I mumbled just barely loud enough for him to hear. I was looking at the dark figure in the doorway with that same blood red sinister smile as before. Except this time it was in a human form. It had eyes that seemed like they were stabbing into your heart and soul. I snapped out of my trance when Bill moved his hand infront of my face and suddenly the figure was gone.

"Pinetree are you ok?" "W-what..yeah I'm fine.." "I asked if you could tell me about your nightmare?" I stared at him. "No thanks it's not important, can you make breakfast I'm gonna take a shower." "Sure Pinetree." With that I got up and went to the bathroom quickly locking the door and getting my razor. I turned on the water and stripped from my clothes. I got in the shower and cut my arms and thys over and over again. I started feeling dizzy. So I stopped and put the razor on the side of the tub. I applied pressure on my cuts to stop the bleeding and stared at the blood as it washed down the drain. *KNOCK KNOCK* I heard a loud knocking making me jump slightly. "Y-yeah?" "Breakfast is ready." "O-ok I'll be out soon." I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and put my razor back where it usually was. I then realised that I forgot to bring clothes with me into the bathroom. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I wrapped the towel around me and unlocked the door. I ran to my room. Luckily Bill was down stairs. I started looking for clothes. I got my underwear and pants on and I was about to get a shirt on when I felt two arms on my shoulders. "Do you really need clothes Pinetree?" He quickly slipped off my towel before I could react Bill was kissing my neck. He opened his eyes and amediantly saw my arms. I quickly tried to hide them. Shit no ones ever found out until now. Stupid Dipper. I mentally face palmed. "P-pinetree.." He stepped back. Great. Now he hates me. He's gonna leave me like everyone else did. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I fell over and started to sob. "I'm sorry...p-please...d-d-dont h-hate me.." I choked through sobs. "Pinetree i don't hate you!" He came over to me and hugged me. I burrowed my head into his chest. "Pinetree why are you doing this?" "It doesn't matter...i don't wanna talk about it." I sobbed into his chest holding him close to me. "Then can you promise me you will try and stop?" I thought for a minute, "s-sure.." "come on lets go eat breakfast." He got up and I put a shirt on. We went downstairs and ate breakfast. We decided to just watch movies all day. We were pretty quiet most of the day. But it wasn't an awkward quiet it was a comforting quiet.

Sorry for the short chapter may upload again later today.

Sincerely
- Shattered987