Part.1 I need information

•Dipper pov•

I just came back to Gravity Falls. I want to learn every detail of each and every mystery that I uncover. Right now I'm at home in the mystery shack I'm the only one here because...well Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan...died last year. I haven't been here since I was 13. So the main reason why I'm here is to take care of the mystery shack for them. Although it's still part of a shop which Soos and Wendy are working at right now. So I'm the owner of that now. Mabel didn't come because she is in Collage. Anyway I need to start looking in the basement to see if there is any information or anything.

▪Time skip to in the basement▪

I got in the basement a few minutes ago. Although it felt like forever ago because I've been searching everywhere but can't find anything useful. I moved some box's over but then I tripped over a piece of cloth. My elbow hit a lever and so did my back. suddenly the portal opens. HOW DOES THIS THING EVEN WORK STILL?! WHY DID THEY FIX IT AND MAKE IT EASIER TO ACCESS?!?!

•Bills Pov•

"GRAVITY FALLS IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK!" "wait... how am I back?"

"B-BILL?!" Was that pinetree I heard?!

"PINETREE?!" I turned around and saw pinetree looking at me in terror. Wow he looks so much taller...and older...and hot.. No Bill don't think like that! He is just a pathetic meatsack!

"Well hello PineTree you look...Um..older"

"Y-yea..im nineteen but that doesnyt matter!!...why are you not trying to take over the world?"

"Wow kid calm down.. my powers are really weak right now so that won't be happening anytime soon."

"wheres Ford I should speak to him.."
It looked like Pinetree was about to cry after I said that. Me and Ford had made a deal I wouldn't harm anyone and I get to stay in gravity falls peacefully. But I had some matters that took a long time. It was a war.

"He...h-he.. died.. S-so did Stan.. l-last year.." He said through sobs. Oh wow.. they both died.. I almost feel bad for the kid..

"Wow... kid im sorry"

"Its..fine" for some reason I felt like I had to hug him so I did. After that we decided to go the living room and watch a movie. He seemed to trust me pretty fast. Which was odd. But it was probably because I told him my power was weak so I can't really harm him.

"How about me make a deal? If you can find a way to get me back in my dimension before 30 days then you can have all the information about this town. But, if not then you will be mine forever!" I have been meaning to claim Pinetree for quite some time.

"What!? For ever.... y-yours..?!... But I could get all the information like I want... 30 days... I can do this... Alright... Deal..?"

I held out my hand for him to shake. He hesitated which didn't surprise me. After we shook hands I turned myself into my meatsack form.
Sure I was less powerful but if I'm gonna date pinetree I should be the same type of species as him.

"B-BILL?! Y-YOUR HUMAN?! H-How... w-what the...i dont..understand.." He started walking around me and touching my arms as if I was some mystical creature that he has never seen before as if he thought I wasn't real and something he has never seen before.

"Like what you see... PineTree?"
He looked away blushing like mad.
I laughed.

"Hahahaha Yes PineTree I can change forms. You know I just thought that I had to be the same species as you if I'm gonna date you." I saw him turn away and start to blush deeply.

▪Time skip to pretty late at night still Bills pov▪

Dipper fell asleep on me. Like literally.. it was kinda cute. We have been watching movies and cartoons all day Dipper makes great food and owns the mystery shack now which I was surprised about I was also surprised that Shooting star didn't come with him to Gravity falls because they were never apart from each other...what ever I won't question it.. But honestly he looked adorable and so peaceful while he was asleep.I can't believe he warmed up to me that fast. Soon enough I fell asleep with him.

(⬇This is what they look like⬇)

▪Time skip to next morning▪•Dippers pov•

•Dippers pov•

I woke up and realised I was on top of Bill. I imediantly blushed. If you didn't know already.. I'm gay and I k-kinda..have a crush on b-bill... Well anyway...back to the act at hand. I tried to get off Bill but he pulled me back down on his chest and held me tight. I could feel my blush getting worse by the second.
"What's the rush PineTree? I want to cuddle you" by now I probably looked redder than a tomato. "B-bill.. I need t-to make b-breakfast!" "Fiiiiinne" oh thank God he let me get up.

•Bills Pov•

When Dipper was getting up I saw he was blushing. Adorable he looks even more cute like that if that's even possible.. I got up and told PineTree that I was gonna go take a shower. When I left the shower I could smell bacon so I got dressed really quick and ran downstairs to the dining room and had a great breakfast with PineTree. Gosh... I can't wait to make him mine!

Hello this is the Author this is my first Billdip fanfiction so it's probably not gonna be that good. I have an idea for this story though. I will update this story every Wednesday and Sunday. Alight bye!

~Shattered987