十五

-

☆

☆ .。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

ONE WEEK LATER
[yoongi pov]

me and y/n have been going out everyday even when it's not really necessary to. miss slut has finally left me alone, and chungho is probably looking for a new apartment.

i've noticed that whenever me and y/n hold hands i feel this warmth, but i don't know how to explain it. she makes me happy a lot, but i will only think of her as a close friend i guess.

-

i woke up, and remembered that me and y/n were supposed to go to the amusement park.
i quickly get up from bed and do my routine before putting on my shoes, and walking out of my place.

i knock on y/n's door, and it opens revealing a excited y/n.
"hey hey" she says happily
"are you ready.." i look to my left to see if chungho is there which he is, but he is coming out of his apartment. i find it weird that whenever i leave my apartment he is always there.

"babe" i finish my sentence
"yes!"

y/n grabs my hand and runs past chungho.
once we are out of the complex we catch our breathes by walking to my car.
we get inside and quickly drive to the amusement park.

-

"so what do you want to do first?" i question
"hmm" she thinks then gasps soon after.

"that game over there" she points to where the game is. y/n runs towards it, and i quickly follow behind.

"yoongi win the kumamon for me!" she says like a child which makes me chuckle
"okay okay" i smile to her.

i pick up the water gun and start shooting in the clowns mouth. a couple minutes later i see that i won a bunch of points.

"yay! good job"
"so which prize would you like, sir?" the guy behind the game says.
"the kumamon please" he grabs the kumamon from the high shelve and hands it to me.

"wow your boyfriend here is very good at these games! have a nice day!"
"thank you" y/n reply's to him

i give the kumamon to y/n, and she quickly runs off to another game. after that i know it's about to be a long day.

☆ .。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°