Breaking Point (Part 7)

Jordan
It's been hours since I heard from Zo and this nigga still ain't back yet.
He told me he would go by and check on Queen, but I ain't think it would take him this long.
Shit, on the real they probably
fucking around again.

Nobody knows but a few months back,
Chris dipped out on Queen for about
a month. Left the house, stopped doing videos, and smooth went ghost on her in efforts to teach her a lesson
I guess, but shit that ain't work.
All he did was open the door for Zo to get close to Queen like he wanted to from jump.

After he got his shit together,
he came back kissing Queen's ass
and proposed to her.
I don't know why, but Queen said Yes.
Few weeks later we got the news that Queen was pregnant. I know it hurt Zo to see Queen take Chris back

I always wondered why Zo felt a way about Queen announcing she was pregnant, but now it made sense. I mean I don't know much about all that baby shit, but I'm more than sure Zo is the real father of Queen's baby.
Don't get me wrong Chris being the father is also a possibility but the timing just ain't right.
She's too far along, maybe Chris just ain't pay attention.
Either way it ain't my business so I'm not sayin shit.
I hope Queen is alright tho, we weren't close but that's still Sis, and I was raised to respect and never lay a hand in any woman regardless.

I pick up the phone to call Zo but he was calling me instead,
'Damn I was just about to call this nigga'
I pick the phone "Yo nigga wtf where you at!?"
"I'm on my way to the hospital, that nigga beat the hell outta Queen moe"
My mouth dropped,
"Niggga I knoww you lying."
"Nah nigga, I thought she was straight so I went to get the food,
I get back in the car shorty was blowing me saying come help ha.
Get there and kick the shit in.
And Ma is laying on the floor bleeding!
Busted eye, lip and everything."
I sit there in disbelief. How the fuck could a nigga do some shit like that to his girl!
"Yo and it gets worse bro check this out.This nigga Chris, calls the boys and set me up try to make it seem like I'M the one who attacked shorty. Nigga you already know I'm not on that type of time. I love Queen."
"You love her?"
"Yeah man, I.. I
can't even hold that shit no more."

"Damn so yall really had some shit going on"
"Yeah man, I fucked up.
But that nigga Chris is dead if he killed my kid moe."
"It's YOURS FR?"
"Hell yeah that's mine.
I took her to the doctor around the time Chris came back because
she wasn't feeling good.
Come to find out that nigga caught some shit from a Instagram bitch and gave it to ha!"
"Nigga what!!"
"Yeah man, and when they tested her pee, they told her she was pregnant. They did an ultrasound and found out she was 6 weeks."
"That's when she came out and told everybody"

I didn't even know what to say. All I knew was that a lot if shit was about to go down and 
I was right in the middle of it.
"Damnn bro. I'm sorry dog,
I hope she pulls through."
"I hope too man. I don't know what the fuck I'm gone do without Queen.
"Alright, bro. I'll hit you later. Let me know if she's doing okay."
"Bet."
*click*

I palm my face and try to process all the information that I just received. 'Why would Zo tell me that shit, this nigga KNOWS I can't hold a secret"
I was right about everything, and this nigga Chris, is a dirty mothafucka. I knew it was a risk but I was fasho gone press his ass when he got here.

Chris
I walk inside and see this nigga Jordan pacing, his face is red and his fists balled up, like he finna do some shit.
"What's wrong with you nigga?"
He looks at me with this crazy ass look, "Nigga WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
I stare at him confused.
"My Nigga what are you talkin' about?"
"How the fuck you just beat on ya girl like that?"

By then, Von and Josh had walked in with the DJ equipment
and the drinks for the party.
"What?"
I say wondering how the fuck he knew, and who told him if Zo was locked up.
"I sent Zo over there to check on her cuz you sounded like you was on some twisted shit.
He got there found her on the floor,
blood and shit everywhere.
You a sick ass nigga I swear"

I felt a lump in my throat and gritted my teeth.  This nigga Jordan running his mouth way too much.
"How you know he ain't do that shit?
You know Zo been jealous of me and Queen relationship"
He smirked at me, "Nahh, he ain't do his baby moms like that."
"Baby moms?
That's my baby nigga fuck is you talkin bout?"
" Member when you called yourself leaving. My man been hitting that shit the whole time. Yo bitch ain't even yo bitch no more how you feeling?

Hearing his words made my blood boil, Queen got some fuckin nerve pretending this baby is mine knowing damn well it's not. I really should've killed her ass. And if she ain't dead she gone be.
"You know what Jordan. Since you feeling froggy. Imma show you exactly how I feel."
I reach in my back pocket and pull out my glock.
*Plow Plow Plow*
"Maybe now you'll stop talkin so fuckin much. Antonio, get this dead body nigga the fuck outta here."
Antonio and Von drag  Jordan's body out.
It was really too late to turn back now.