♡Episode 04 : Friendly Competition♡(Part One)

<Moon Jaeseop Point Of View>

The trainees were all called outside after breakfast

The trainees were all called outside after breakfast. The courtyard was set for filming with lights, cameras and staff everywhere. My eyes were drawn toward three black cars that were making their way toward us.

I assumed it must have something to do with the next mission. I'm currently last in the rankings, which means this mission could be my last chance at debuting. Knowing that, made this mission even more important.

The cars came to a stop and without an ounce of warning the members of SEVENTEEN emerged from them. All thirteen of them!

The rappers of the group were dressed in Red. The Vocalists in Blue and the Dancers in Yellow.

Jeonghan|SEVENTEEN : Hello trainees, it's an honor to be here at the training campus. We are Seventeen, it is nice to meet you all

DK|SEVENTEEN : We are here for this weeks mission. As you may have noticed we have been divided into the three units of Seventeen. Hip Hop/Rap, Vocal and Performance/Dance. Today we will choose the trainees who will be apart of each team.

Joshua|SEVENTEEN : The team that wins this mission will receive tickets to our concert in Seoul and a 50 point boost to your rank. Each team will comprise of 13 members and the teams will perform three of our latest singles. Clap, Thanks and Oh My!

S.Coups|SEVENTEEN : As the leader of Seventeens Rap Unit, I will announce the members that Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon and I have chosen for our team.

❤️TEAM ONE : RAP UNIT❤️

Michael Choi
Liam Kim
Zhao Fei Hung
Park Taemin
Jason Lee
Isaac Park
Taeyang Lee
Zhou Junkai
Kim Jaehyun
Tobias Min
Tommy Kim
Seo Haesup
Kim Jinwoo

S.Coups|SEVENTEEN : Our team will perform Clap

Hoshi|SEVENTEEN : As the leader of our Dance Unit, I will announce the members that Jun, The8, Dino and I have chose to join our team.

💛TEAM TWO : DANCE UNIT💛

Kim Jinsun
Jung Taehyun
Park Chanwoo
Tatsuki Reika
Ahn Yejun
Park Hyunwoo
Lee Hyungseok
Park Woohyun
Kwon Dahwan
Im Jinyoung
Choi Seungwoo
Jung Minhyuk
Lee Jinho

Hoshi|SEVENTEEN : The song that our team will perform is Thanks

Woozi|SEVENTEEN : As the leader of the Vocal Unit I will now announce the members that Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Joshua, DK and I have chosen for our team.

💙TEAM THREE : VOCAL UNIT💙

Moon Jaeseop
Lee Taeyoon
Hwang Choi
Ki Jisu
Nathan Wong
Cha Sunwoo
Dae Jinsol
Seo Hyunsoo
Asher Lee
Hamasaki Kyukichi
Cha Kinam
Jeon Eunjae
Hwang Minchul

Woozi|SEVENTEEN : Our team will perform Oh My!

Seungkwan|SEVENTEEN : You have one week to prepare your performances, we wish you luck and may the best team win!