Chapter 12: Questions.

Comincia dall'inizio

"WHAT? Am I speaking something other than English. I said go to a target and grab a gun." I say

"Yea like I'm listening to you. You look like you just turned thirteen." One of the initiates says. I walk up to him arms crossed, "Joshua right?"I say. He just nods. I smirk "okay." I look at Tobias and he shakes his head. I look at him with pleading eyes he shakes his head again. I close my eyes and breath in.

"Four you come handle this then since apparently I'm  too young." I say. He tells them the same thing I told them to do and they do it.

"Doctor said nothing overwhelming. I believe attacking and Erudite is overwhelming." He whispers.

"Fine."I say

"Tris here is going to show you how to shoot a gun properly."

"Oh no we are going die." A candor girl says laughing . Zoe is her name. Instead of turning the gun to the target in turn it towards her. You can see pure terror in her eyes.

"Something funny candor?"

"Uh-uh no"

"Good." I take the gun from her head and turn back to the target. I aim for the center with both hands on the gun. I breath in and out then in and out again then shoot right in the center.

"Okay now shoot." I yell.

**********************************

After awhile of shooting and me in a corner crying for some unknown reason. It's time for lunch.

"Lunch. Be back here in twenty. Four with be teaching you how to fight." I say and they all leave but me and Tobias. He wraps his arms around my waist and I snake my arms around his neck.

"You know you should just let me do the talking" he says," You just demonstrate."

"Mhmm. Should we do fights today or just show them punches?"

"Hmmm it's 1:00 now and we have until six. I think we can do both." He says and kisses me. I kiss back then pull back.

"Let's go eat lunch." I smile at him and lead him to the dining hall. We walk hand and hand until we get there not wanting the initiates to know we are together.

"Where have you guys been? "Will asks.

"Training room." I simply say.

"Oh." I nod and bite into the pizza I made Christina get me.

"So there's this party tonight. At my place. Initiates will be there. You guys up for it." Zeke says.

"Yea sure."

"See you guys tonight then."

*************************************

Tobias is showing the initiates how to fight while I pair them up.

Armani & Amelia -Amity & Erudite

Joshua & Jacob -Erudite & Erudite

Paul & Zoe -Candor & Candor

John &Haylie -Erudite & Amity

Amanda & Thomas- Amity & Candor

Once he's done showing them he tells the to stand around the arena.

"Hey Tris you got those pairs ready?" He yells. I lift the board up and walk to him.

"First up Armani & Amelia." I say.

"How long do we fight? "

"Until one of you can't fight anymore or you concedes." Tobias says.

"Four."I say to remind him that Eric will be in here if he does this. He groans