11. Together, we see.

Start from the beginning

He often wondered how lucky he got to get a girl like Nandini in his life. And she often wondered how lucky she got to get a man like him in her life. In a world full of players, they chose to love each other only. They chose to be with each other and experience ever step of life. They chose to be happy in each other's arms. They chose this for themselves, and there was no other choice they would have rather made.

He brushed his lips upon her forehead till her nose, before placing it there, as their breaths mingled.

"I love the way you smell," He whispered and she clutched his shirt, letting the red hue creep over her face slowly.

"Manik, would you still love me the same after the baby comes into the world?" She finally let go of the thought that was disturbing her since such a long time and he chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"No!" He faked sadness and she let her eyes fall to the ground.

He adored how her mood could change instantly and this was just the start.

Tracing his fingers through her face till her chin, he raised her face up and let her eyes reach his.

"I wouldn't love you the same. In fact, I'd love you a little more!" He whispered and her smile slowly increased, before becoming a blush.

"I love you!" She whispered keeping her head on his chest.

"I love you too!" He whispered back, holding her close. "And I love you too!" He whispered keeping a hand on her belly and she giggled, processing how excited he was to already have a baby.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked making her blush. "You never have to ask!" She whispered back and just as he was going to kiss her, a phone call disturbed the duo.

He made a bad face while she giggled, moving away from him and picked up the phone.

"Haan Raina?" Raina was a collegue of Nandini.

"Nandini, when will you be joining the office yaa? So boring man!" Nandini laughed and said "Coming Monday is my joining day!" After some fifteen minutes, she kept the phone away after bidding her bye when Manik spoke, "Jaan, when are we going to tell this to our parents?".

"Kal! We are reaching Mumbai tomorrow na!" Manik nodded and said "That too hand in hand, rubbishing all the rumours of a spat and we will have to leave for London too after a day or two! Maine hold pe rakha hai office!" She laughed and nodded "Btw Manik, who's Natasha?"

"She is the girlfriend of a college mate! A lovely girl she is!" Nandini heaved a sigh of relief making him laugh.

"Humnei aaj tak itni bari fight nahi ki!" He spoke caressing her hairs to which she hummed "That too because of them..!" Manik pulled her closer to him "Are you not going to forgive Chandni?" Nandini sighed.

"I don't know...we will see to it! Abb no fights please. It hurts so bad!" Nandini stated sadly making him gloomy too. He slowly pecked her forehead and moved to her lips, capturing them in a swift.

No matter how many times they kissed, it still felt like the first. He still loved kissing her lips equally, as if he just didn't kiss her lips, he kissed her soul instead and as if just the kiss was enough to unite the two again. And she? Well, she still blushed like their first.

"No more fights. We will talk it out!" Nandini nodded keeping her chest on his heart, placing a soft kiss there and both slept like that only, with her listening to his heart beats, he holding her close, on the mattress with the stars blessing them.

Next Morning:-

"Manik!! Come out!" She shouted as he hummed from the washroom.

"This boy! Manik.. Baby come out na? She kept the suitcase on the floor when he came out wiping his face with the towel, in a towel.

"Kitna late hogaya Manik!! Its already 8 and we have our flight at 12.. You just don't realise the value of time.. Kitni baar.. " Entering the washroom, she shouted again.

"Bola hai ki flight late nahi hona chaiye.. Ek baar london ki flight bhi miss ki thi tumhari wajah se!" Manik was giggling all this while thinking to himself.

"Abb hi itni moody hai, abb toh pregnant bhi hogayi! God! My baby and her upcoming pregnancy tantrums, be ready Mr. Malhotra!" Muttering to himself and dreaming about how life will change, Manik laid on the bed smiling to himself when again Nandini came out and started scolding.

"Manik!! Kitni baar bolu yaaar! You are impossible Manik..dekho Manik!! Its very har-" He sighed and hugged her.

"Calm down my barbie! I am all ready and the cab is waiting outside!" Nandini took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around him. "I don't know what's happe-...." Her face immediately fell apologising and he smiled, pecking her hair "Don't worry! Hota hai iss time! I have seen Sona Bhabhi shouting on Dev bhai!".

She nodded sadly and he brushed his lips to her forehead this time "I am there na baby! We will be facing everything together!" She smiled back at him and both looked at the room all over again. The trip which sorted out their lives yet again. All thanks to their families. And now, it was time to thank their families, in a better way.

"We will come to this resort yet again on our babymoon okay? " She smiled brightly and both walked away, holding hands.

"Babymoon, that sounds so much like honeymoon-....," He naughtily let his fingers tickle her waist and she playfully hit them, blushing as she hid her face in his chest while walking out.

That's what they had missed the most in the days of their fight. Themselves. And that was what they were sure of being now, together, forever.

After all, together is what described them better than anything.

\\

Extremely sorry to be late! Please show us some love.

Lots of love to you!
~H&N