4. Chaos

It's been a week since they have fought. A week since they have seen each other. A week since they have talked to each other. A week since they have shared their pro and cons. A week since they loved. 

Manik had come back to India and is handling the Malhotra branch of Mumbai and avoids his family as well. He hasn't yet shared about his fight with their families nor had she. They both atleast acted maturely at this stage knowing that all the blame would go on Gaurav and Chandni only and they couldn't stake their friendship.

"Manik! What the hell has happened to you! Media is all behind us..They are creating headlines that you two have hit the rocks and what nonsense!! And Nandu?" Shreya shouted at Manik who was carelessly sitting on the deck of the pool while the family looked from behind, just to get an idea of his misery.

"N-Nand-Nandini..!" He whispered in an almost unaudible tone when Raj came up and slapped him taking the beer can from his hand "Manik! Where is Nandini?"

"My god! Manik! She is not even picking up my calls!" Sheets palmed her face as tears trickled down her eyes.

Manik looked at her and smiled sarcastically "Wow! She's i-ignoring you all too!" He faked claps when Sheets looked helplessly at Raj while Sonakshi and Mukti handled her.

"M-mom! Don't cry!" Manik whispered and walked to his room slamming the door against their miserable faces while all they looked helplessly at each other.

"Mo-Mom! Nandini has came back to India!" Cabir spoke coming through the main door when a hope, a ray of hope brightened their faces.

"Cabir! Talk to Murthys! We will visit them right now!" Shreya said to which Dev interrupted "No Mom! Manik and Nandini won't tell us anything! Let me talk to Rithvik..We will visit them around 6-7 am!"

 Sonakshi smiled weakly as few tears trickled down her cheeks "Remember Mom! Such a late riser she was..!" And that was it. Shreya broke down completely on the sofa when Rajesh came and consoled her "Pata nahi kya hogaya mere bacchon ko! Rajj!!" 

While on the upstairs, he was facing the worst in his life. He cried bitterly as he crumbled the bedsheets with his fist and hid his face in the pillow. One thing which actually Nandini has changed was the way he showcased his pain- He no longer threw or broke things and now only had limited his anger onto himself.

He took the photoframe from the bedside table and tears trickled down his eyes "Why? Why..did we broke! Hum toh perfect the na!" He caressed her smile with his thumb. 

MURTHY VILLA.

"Nandini! Kanna! Where is Manik?" Divya asked with the brightest smile, peeking behind and the others soon joined hearing Divya.

"Mom..I want to sleep!" Nandini's face was an emotionless one,just like a rock. "Nandini!" Vivek cupped her chin to which Nandini looked at Vivek as tears brimmed in her eyes and she quickly ran away from there and slammed the door against their faces.

"Vivek! Mujhe bohot tension ho rahi hai! Why is she behaving like this? Where is Manik?" Divya spoke as tears brimmed in her eyes as well when Vivek took the charge of consoling her "Divya! Don't freak out..We will get all our answers!"

"I hav-have got all the answers! Rithvik spoke when all the three faces looked at him with questionable looks.

"Nandini and Manik had a huge fight! Kal Malhotras aa rahe hai to talk to us! And has asked us not to talk to Nandini till tomorrow!" All the faces widened their eyes and Divya broke down "Vivek! Mere bacchon ko kya hogaya!" She weeped while he consoled her himself distressed all over.

NEXT DAY.

Shreya and Divya were weeping while theirs husbands were handling them and all the others were in Murthy Villa.

"We have to make the come together!" Raj spoke to which Vivek completed his sentence "The media is literally getting its hot news!" All sighed and there she was, standing with Navya.

"You all only want me to be with him na? Fine!! Media ko bata dijiyee!!" She was just in her nightwear when she took her phone and purse and drove to Malhotra Villa while Manlhotras and Murthys sighed.

"Ho kya gaya hai inn dono ko!" Navya spoke to which all sighed.

"No Navya! Let them be..They will fight but atleast they will be together! And together only they can solve their problem!" Cabir spoke out to which everyone gave a thought and nodded and soon, the Malhotras too drove to their mansion.

Meanwhile, Manik was just sleeping in his room since he had cried all night. Nandini entered their room in all anger but her eyes brimmed with tears as she touched the walls and saw him. She hasn't seen him since a week and this is how they met! Sh knew they will be back to Mumbai sooner but never had thought of this type of welcome. 

She couldn't control anymore and ran to the bathroom to control her tears. As she pulled the door of the washroom, his sleep broke. He sat up as he heard the sound of the shower. He quickly got off the bed and walked to the washroom when his eyes fell on the purse and phone. He widened his eyes as a wide smile appeared on his face and he quickly knocked at the door "Nandinii!" Nandini couldn't hear the knock as she was crying very badly.

"Na-andini!" He knocked again and this was his tenth attempt. He quickly unlocked the door and shouted "Nandinii!" She was standing under the shower crying bitterly.

He quickly switched off the shower and covered her with the towel. She kept looking at him in daze as he wiped her with the towel "Pagal hogayi ho!" He moved closer and pecked her forehead as a tear escaped his eyes too and that was it.

"Don't touch me!" She pushed him and ran out of the room while he sighed and saw her disappearing.

-------------

We understand that you people aren't liking this story and that's quite easy to understand, eyeing the response.

                                                    Love, N&H.