8. Mending Lives

He smiled looking at his wife sleeping in his arms. A few days back, he was going to give up. He thought he'd never ever be able to hold his jaan in his arms like this again ever, he thought it had already ended. For an instance, his poisoned mind was even ready to believe that she didn't love him anymore.

But one thing he knew, no one could love her more than he did.

Being tired, she slept in his arms hours back but he couldn't, it was days after which he was looking at his wife sleeping peacefully where she belonged-in his arms.

His hands traced her side face, brushing the lose hair strands behind her ear while she stirred in sleep, slowly opening her angelic eyes.

"Good Morning Manik!" She smiled holding the duvet closer to her naked body as he kissed her forehead, giggling. It was evening and not morning, but being tired, she didn't remember.

Planting a trail of kisses around her side face, he happily kissed her nose. "Good evening jaan," he whispered in her ears and she caressed his face, kissing his mole.

She had missed him just as much as he had missed her. She missed how he made her feel, his warmth, his love and even the way he called her jaan.

Just thinking of being away from him brought slight tears in her eyes and she sniffed, pushing the thoughts away. What was important was they were together, and they were fine.

"Hey jaan, Why you crying?" He caught her tear from falling, kissing it away and she smiled holding him close.

"I've missed you so much," she confessed, her smile reaching her ear and he kept his lips on hers, taking her by surprise.

"Now you know how much I've missed you too!," he mumbled fighting with her tongue and kissing her until they gasped for oxygen.

"How about we shower together?" She asked biting her lower lip and he smiled at his wife becoming bold.

"Your wish my command," He laughed carrying her in his arms and then into the bathroom where once again, they entire room was filled with their laughs and moans.

"Manik, kaisi lag rahi hu?" She twirled around wearing a short red frock as he came out of the washroom wiping his hair with a white towel and he stopped looking at her. She looked like a pretty little girl from school, just a lot more hotter, her beautiful hair left loose till her waist.

Hugging her from behind, he kissed her collarbone as she hugged his hand wrapped around her tummy.

"You look gorgeous jaan, as always," he whispered in her ear and she giggled turning back, looking at him.

"Tum bhi theek thaak lag rahe ho," she giggled maintain a serious face.

"Really?" He squeezed his eyebrows and she nodded positively, maintaining a sad and serious face. "Ab kya karein?" He played along, while she traced her finger on his face.

"I know what makes you look hotter," she bit her lower lip and he looked at her with wide eyes. There was something seriously wrong with her mood today, the way she was being so bold. But it was surely a treat looking at his shy wife being all bold and pepped up.

"What?," he whispered huskily rubbing his nose to her cheek and she smiled widely.

"In the bed, without any clothes, your-....," she smiled dreamily and his eyes widened with every word she was speaking.

"Sshhh!" He closed her mouth midway and she pouted.

"What's up with your over romantic mood hmm?" He asked raising his eye brows and she casually shrugged it away, moving away from him and he sighed.

There was something super wrong with her moods.

"Manik! Let's go out na, bahar ghoomte hai?" She asked and he smiled, entwining her hand in his and then kissing it as they walked out.

The island was beautiful, surrounded by blue waters and gorgeous greenery with pink flower trees and shaded streets with minimal people.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked admiring the nature but she couldn't take her eyes off him, the way he laughed carelessly, his eyes shining in the broad daylight.

"It is," she said dreamily, referring to him. He looked back at her, and his eyes met hers, full of love as he pulled closer, smiling to the fullest.

"I love you," she confessed snuggling in his chest and black shirt and he kept his lips on her forehead.

"I love you much more to ever let you go," He whispered back and she still blushed that same hue of red.

Life suddenly seemed back to track, back to perfect, the way it was always meant to be. She and him, crazily in love, and she in his arms~ always.

Hello readers, Nivedita here! So it goes like, I have been really busy with my college admissions and thankfully, it went all good. So I kinda messaged Heer to get the chapter ready i.e this one and she informed me she would. Trust me guys, this beautiful piece of work has been solely written by her despite being her Chemistry test tomorrow! I can't thank her enough and trust me, she's one of the sweetest people met over here! So people reading this one, an ALL THE BEST wish for my lovely girl may lighten up her mood and she might perform like anything tomorrow! ❤

                                        Love, H&N! ❤