11. Together, we see.

*hides to avoid flying chappals*

*apologises to everyone by giving them free pizzas*

*grins*

Hey fam! Extremely sorry. Enjoy the update!

//

Lying on his chest and playing with his fingers was from the first day, her favorite thing. She found solace and peace in him. She knew he was her peace, her everything.

"What are you thinking?" She asked pecking his knuckles to which he smiled and pecked her hair from behind "You did say that you were..?"

"Just a joke baby! I got to know about this subah only!" And in no time, she was under him.

"Don't play pranks with me! I wanted to love you today!" He said and leaned forward pecking her neck and slowly smothering kisses on her neck to which she closed her eyes and ruffled his hairs "Then love me na!"

"Nah! Aaj Nahi..Aaj we will talk..Baby is a very big responsibility..!" He moved aside and rested his back on the bestest to which she moved to him and side hugged him, wrapping her arms around his chest.

"You sure na Nandini?" He asked caressing her hairs to which she nodded and pecked his forehead "Kya hogaya na Manik! From just some mere strangers to this..to be parents! I really can't hold my excitement!" She cuddled closer to him to which he laughed "Ikr! I just knew you to be Miss. Murthy! Lekin see, you are Mrs. Malhotra now! We have seen so much together na!".

"Manik...," she whispered dreamily drawing doodles on his chest while he hummed back. "I will cut my hair so short!" She pointed towards her shoulder and he frowned.

"Whyy?" He almost freaked out.

"I have na, heard from Sona bhabhi. When the baby is growing up, they have a lot of habit to pull hair. Sona bhabhi ne bhi kaate the so short, even I will cut!" She smiled softly and he nodded negatively.

"I am not going to let a single scissor touch your hair, samjha? I will give the baby my hair to pull, tum apne baal bun mein tie kar lena, But I'm not going to let you cut your hair!" He demanded and she giggled at his love towards her hair.

"Acha toh! You will have to get up early in the morning to wake the baby up for School with me. Mein sab kaam akele nahi karne wali, okay?" She demanded too and he made a bad face.

"Don't worry, I will shift the school to an afternoon timing. He/She will be my baby, the school will come for my baby, my baby will not go to school.", he smiled proudly and she nodded her head in disbelief.

"We will not let our baby be as egoistic as you. We will teach him to be simple, down to earth, and not proud about his name and surname or the fact that he's going to have media around him or he will be termed as a star baby!" She warned him and he made another bad face.

"And... you will not spoil my baby, okay?" She warned again and he made a even bad face.

"Fine! As you wish!" He frowned looking away with a pout and she kissed his pout, making it turn into a smile.

"We will protect it from everything, every bad thing. We will love our baby the most!" He whispered keeping a hand on my belly and she kept hers above his, nodding.

She looked into his eyes and he looked into hers when he scooped ahead, bringing his face near hers.

He tucked her hair strands behind her ear and adored the smile on her face, that shy blush and that glow already with the mere thought of being a mother.