5. Drifting Apart.

Its been two days since Nandini has came back to Malhotra Mansion. She has been quite normal with the rest but not that jolly one like before. She has completely aloof herself from her husband, Manik. She was now a body with lifeless soul. She has temporarily shifted her workplace and was working in Mumbai only. While on the other side, Manik would keep himself with office all the while just to avoid her. He would go by 7 and would return by 1-2 am. Both were living a life just like strangers, living in separate rooms,avoiding each other. Just the tag MARRIED was hung on their necks which for sure they didn't want to remove afterall the souls were already married to each other and inseparable too.

Nandini was going through her phone while sitting in her cabin when she saw a news article popping up in her notification bar.

MANIK MALHOTRA SPOTTED WITH THE MYSTERY GIRL, YET AGAIN.

Nandini took off her spectacles as she rolled down the notification and found them pictured inside a Royal Opera house

Nandini took off her spectacles as she rolled down the notification and found them pictured inside a Royal Opera house. Again, Manik! This was the reason she got back from London just to let him stay away from that girl since there were quite heaps of rumours about them.

She clutched the paperweight in her hand and threw it away with strong force.

"Does he even care?" And in no time, she was crying incoherently not even knowing why was she becoming all emotional this while.

She was crying miserably when she got a call from Abhinav, her school friend with whom she grew contact with in the last two months.

"H..Haan Abhinav!" She responded to which Abhinav grew conscious of her state "Nandini, are you crying?"

"N..Nahi! You say" she failed miserable hiding her state and all she could hear was his sight "Nandini! Please! Move on..He's a jerk Nandini..!" Nandini twitched her eyebrows "Abhinav! We will talk later!" For sure, she couldn't hear him being called 'jerk'. He was her baby not a jerk. MIND IT.

"Wait..I just wanted to invite you for dinner..So if you can?" She thought for a second,maybe it would refresh and rejuvenate her so she agreed "Message me the address!" And he smiled the widest.

In no time, she got ready in an outfit she called from her mansion and reached the restaurant while a year brimmed in her eye remembering 'their' dinner dates.

"Hey Nandini!" Abhinav Shukla, her long lost good friend from school came and greeted her inside the private lounge he booked for them.

After a good catchup session, the waiter came in and asked for the order and went away leaving the gate open which went unnoticed by them who were busy having a catch-up session

Manik, on the other hand was in the same restaurant having dinner with his colleagues and that MYSTERY GIRL.

He buttoned his coat as he stood up and was walking down the private lounges' corridor when his ears heard something,his eyes couldn't believe in.

"Nandini Murthy..Will you marry me?" His eyes snapped at the gate as he found his love,his wife, his angel, his baby, his everything standing up, with a palmed face and a JERK sitting inside the cabin.

He was about to go in when a hand pulled him and he looked the other way. His colleagues were asking him to come and he turned his head away from Nandini. It's her life now. I have no rights. And HE WALKED AWAY.

It was around midnight when Manik was walking past her room when suddenly he heard some sounds from the washroom. He quickly got inside and saw her vomitting in the washroom.

"Nan-dini" He screamed as he ran to her and caressed her back, holding her hairs.

She calmed herself down when he picked her up and she looked at him just like a lioness looks at a tiger.

He placed her on the bed and came closer when she stood up from the bed and walked to the door "Get out!"

He widened his eyes and walked to her "You have lost all the rights Manik" and that was it.

He lost all his calm and standing at the doorsteps, he yelled at her "Yes! I have fucking all the rights because you have given them to someone else!" And he entered his room while she banged the door.

All the family members have till now gathered downstairs eyeing the fight upstairs.

"Raj! It's becoming worse!" Shreya cried out to which Raj side hugged her and the others signed in despair.

"Mom! I have an idea..Let's send them to a vacation..maybe they can just patch up!" Cabir suggested to which Shreya looked at him "And what if they continue their fights?"

Cabir knelt down in front of her and held her hands "It's getting no better mom!" All nodded when Dev said "But how? You think they will?"

"I have got everything ready...you all just listen to me!" All nodded and moved closer to work on the plan while the two souls again spent a sleepless night with buckets of cries.

To all those who's regretting reading this story, trust us. You will soon love to read this book, because at the end MANAN IS FOREVER! ❤

The next chapter is all ready, so maybe a beautiful response would get you the update today only! 👻

                                   Love, N&H! ❤