Chapter 50: Epilogue.

Jungkook's POV..

Landing in Korea after long busy yet amazing months of touring have never felt so good.

I take a deep breath as we round the corner and face the ocean of ARMYS welcoming us with their cheers instantly bringing a smile of appreciation onto my face.

I suddenly recall the view of y/n from the stage and how she looked so beautiful as the lights shone on her.

It reminded me of how much I've missed her. After the few days we spent together the last time we saw each other, both of us addressed that we'll have to leave it at that, at least 'till the end of our tour.

Despite how busy we were, i still couldn't help thinking about her and how every little thing i do somehow relates to her.

Even though we're not together now, we still talked occasionally throughout the three months.

It would've probably been that way if we were still together.

The only difference it makes is that we can see other people instead of waiting for each other and barely having time to even call each other.

Now that we aren't together, i hope with all my heart that she hasn't moved on.

I can go to c/n this instance if that was the case, i just hope that she would accept me back if i did.

We walked through the crowd and waved to the cameras and fans.

I had a feeling or more like hope that y/n would just miraculously happen to be here welcoming me back and telling me i did a good job on the tour or anything at all.

I can't imagine how that would feel like.

I got way too much into my thoughts that i could see a smiling y/n at a distance by the sliding glass doors.

I blinked and looked elsewhere before looking back at her again.

She's here.

I picked up my pace as if she would disappear if I don't get to her as fast as i can.

Luckily she stood there before she noticed that I'm walking purposefully towards her, she then started moving towards me with almost the same speed I'm walking.

I could hear our manager call out for me seeing that I'm now walking in a different direction as them, but his voice just blurred out to a buzzing noise in the back of my head the closer i get to y/n.

The crowd cleared as soon as people understood what was happening.

Which l don't even understand.

I stood in front of her with a distance of an arm length between us.

It really isn't much but at that moment i wanted to be as close to her as humanly possible.

So i opened my arms out for her.

I still wasn't sure if she's here for us, or if she's here to see me for probably the last time.

As much as i want to hold her right now, i thought I'd give the choice to her.

Because if i hold her I'd be giving my heart hope and expectations for something more, much more.

She took a step forward and placed her head softly on my chest with her hands creating a fist over my denim jacket.

I enclosed my arms around her and sighed in relief.

Because that move told me a lot.

It told me that she's as willing as me to try harder to make this work.

It told me that she has hope in me, in us.

It told me that she's here for us.

It told me that she wants me as much as i want her.

It told me that i maybe she's gonna say it back this time.

"Y/n.." i spoke as i pulled away only enough to see her face and her glowing eyes as she focuses her gaze on mine.

"I love you." I said with so much more certainty this time.

Certain of my feelings and certain that she feels the same.

"I love you too." She whispered softly as she nuzzled her nose against mine.

_________________________

We entered the dorm which was so quiet since the guys most likely are resting right now.

We walked quickly but as quietly as we possibly can to my room.

We entered the room and i pushed the door closed with one hand as the other one was encasing hers.

She pulled me towards the bed and sat on it while i stood in front of her.

She reached out for my jacket to take it off after she released her hold on my hand.

She then crawled backwards on the bed as i went to lie down next to her.

"Come'ere" i commanded still not feeling close enough to her.

She moved closer to my side and put her hand on my chest with her head on the same pillow with her eyes gazing comfortably at me.

I pulled her leg over my body so half of her was on top of me.

"Better now." I sighed as i closed my eyes.

She softly started moving her hand on my chest  causing me to flutter my eyes open.

"Oops sorry." She said stopping her hand movement.

I grasped her hand and moved it the way she did a second ago as if telling her not to stop.

She smiled at me and closed her eyes as i did mine.

She continued her hand movement which I didn't know is now my favorite skinship.

She then moved her face into my chest and laid a lingering kiss over my shirt.

Which at that moment i hoped wasn't there.

With my eyes still closed I subconsciously took her hand and held it up to my lips to softly peck each of her finger tips.

I opened my eyes to find hers gazing at me with a look that made me long for her.

I grasped her face in my hand with my fingers drowned in her hair.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her parted lips.

And it ended me.

I had to do it.

I pulled her face even closer to mine and caught her lower lip between mine.

Her gasp made me yearn for more.

The End.

Ayeee what an ending huh😉

I hope you liked this story as much as i liked writing it.

Thank you so so soooo much for each person who read.

I never expected that much support with this book.

Thank you all so much i really appreciate each and everyone of you for reading and for waiting for me.

I would especially love to thank people who were always cheering me on and being patient with me when I don't post moderately.

I love you all sooo much💗💗💗💗💗

*hugs the screen*