Chapter25: meeting the group.

Y/n's POV..

I could hear someone talking, plates being stacked and water running, oil sizzling.

It took a lot of energy to open my eyes and sit up.

I took a look at my surroundings, then I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

And I immediately laid back down and kept looking up at the ceiling.

I don't have any of my stuff

What am i gonna do now?

Should i just ditch jungkook, his ceo, reporters, and everything and take the train back to busan, pack my belongings and go back home?

I can't do that.

They might chase me all the way there and punish me for running away or something.

Or maybe it's because i'm afraid i'm gonna feel bad if i leave it all on jungkook when it all happened because I decided to walk around alone at night when the weather was unstable.

I groaned shutting my eyes, bothered be my own thoughts.

Suddenly the door flew open causing me to jump and bump my head on the headboard of the bed.

I rubbed my forehead and opened my eyes to see a guy that definitely wasn't jungkook standing by the door with a shocked expression masking his features.

Unknowingly i was mirroring his expression.

I seemed to have lost the ability to move, I couldn't get off the bed or even talk.

I didn't expect him to do what he did next though.

"Wha-!! Who is this?!!" He yelled which caught me off guard.

"There's a girl sleeping on my bed!!" He yelled even louder this time, which I didn't know was possible.

A second later came in another panicked guy, his eyes fell on me and his hand slapped his forehead as he gasped.

"Omg jimin call the manager!!" He yelled at the other guy that seemed to be frozen with his eyes stuck on me.

"No no call the building's security!!" He spoke quickly and I barely understood a word.

In that moment, jungkook ran in with his hands in his hair horrified.

He looked at the other guys then looked at me, suddenly i was under the covers.

Apparently jungkook thought it would be a great way to deal with this by pulling the covers over my head.

What's up with me meeting people in the strangest ways lately?!
_______________________

We're now sat in the living room, all the seven members are sitting on the long couch.
It looks like the couch is literally made for them.

It fits everyone of them in a way that they can all sit comfortably but it doesn't fit an eighth person.

They sat quietly listening to jungkook who was explaining what happened recently and why I'm here.

"So.. is for how long are you gonna stay here?" Said one of them, i think his name is yoongi, that's what everyone called him.

I shrugged, with all seven of them looking at me waiting for an answer, I couldn't look up and just kept my eyes on my lap as I fiddled with the hem of jungkook's shirt that i'm wearing.

Everyone was silent for a few seconds before jungkook broke it.

"Okay.. now you guys know everything" he simply said and everyone ignored him and kept inspecting me.

"I'm cool with you staying for a few days, it'll be fun" said one named taehyung as he smiled cutely at me which made me feel a little better and less nervous and embarrassed.

"Let's eat breakfast!" Said jimin as he stood up, the one that bursted into the room a while ago.

They all got up and went to the kitchen and i just sat there for a few seconds until jungkook came and pulled me up by my hand and I followed him to the kitchen.

There was a dining table on the left side of the living room/ kitchen.

They all sat in their seats, probably like they usually do.

Gladly there were eight seats in the table so i just sat in the remaining one next to jungkook.

They all started eating, some ate cereal, some ate previously made pancakes, some are drinking coffee.

I never felt so shy and embarrassed in my life.

So much that i just sat there splitting my split ends and fiddling with my fingers.

Jungkook double glanced at me then looked around the table for a bowl.

"Do you want cereal or pancakes?" He asked me in a hushed voice.

"The pancakes are really good, jin hyung made them" he added.

"I'll just have cereal" I replied noticing one of the members smile teasingly at us and wiggling his eyebrows at jungkook who didn't notice him at all.

Jungkook got up and poured milk over the cereal in the bowl, he then gave it to me with a spoon.

"Thank you" i said, barely audible.

He heard me and smiled at me as he sat down.

I realized he actually finished eating breakfast but he just wanted to wait for me.

maybe he sensed my shyness and nervousness.

I smiled to myself as i happily ate my cereal.

The other members went to their rooms to get ready for their schedules.

Jungkook made sure to tell me their names and a little bit about them.

"I really appreciate that you're telling me this and...you know... looking after me" i said not looking at him directly.

"It's the least I could do now that i got you into all of this mess" he responded almost immediately.

But before i tell him that it's not his fault and that in fact i think it's mine, namjoon came in.

"Jungkook what are you doing? Get changed quickly we're gonna be late!" He said before he turned around and left.

"You guys are going to the BigHit building now?" I asked, not really because I didn't know the answer, i just wanted to know if i could go out too or if i should stay here until they're back.

"You're coming too" jungkook said casually as he got up and pushed the chair under the table.

"What?" I wanted to know if i heard him right.

"Well i guess the statement we're releasing says you're a staff member, so we're just gonna go with that".

To be continued..

So Sorry i took to long to update.
This chapter is probably a little boring😬
Thanks for reading it anyway❤️
Can someone tell me how can i put a gif cause every time i put one it comes out as a photo🤔