10.

"We know who she is." You said, astonished.

"It's the fact that she has no idea that we know. Thats crazy." Billie said, in shock.

"Yeah. I know," You said, "but we need to go back to the coffee shop tomorrow, and tell her that we know. This has to come to an end." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We got this." Billie said, intertwining her hands with yours, making you blush.

"Are you blushing, Y/N?" Billie said, whispering in your ear.

"Maybe." You said, giggling softly.

Billie bit her lip and smirked at you. She pushed you down on the sofa and looked you in the eyes.

"You know how I feel about you Y/N," She mumbled, lust in her voice,"I could just kiss-" She was cut off by Lisa coming home.

"Hey Y/N- Oh shit! I am so sorry!" She started yelling.

You and Billie quickly stood up and went over to Lisa, apologizing. Lisa looked at your worried faces for a second, before bursting out in laughter.

"I'm kidding you guys. I'm not spooked or anything. I knew this was bound to happen anyways, you guys are like, in love with each other," She laughed, "i'm out of the house for literally half an hour and you guys can't keep your hands off each other!" She said.

You and Billie blushed, and Lisa continued giggling and went upstairs.

You looked at Billie, and bit your lip.

"You're in love with me, huh?" You said, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Yes ma'am," Billie said, giggling quietly, "do you feel the same?" She asked, and you looked down.

'I'm not sure right now.' You thought to yourself, 'Love is all a little to much to think about at a time like this!' You mentally scolded yourself.

"I don't really know, Billie. I'm sorry. I feel like I can give you an answer after this whole crazy 'Angel' case is solved." You said, kissing her cheek softly.

She hummed and held you tightly.

"I get it Y/N. I'm not mad, and I still love you." She said, making your heart explode.

'Nah, I totally love her.' You thought again, 'I'll just tell her when the times right.' You said to yourself.

That night, you slept well knowing that Billie truly loved you. She loved you, and you loved her too. You loved the feeling of being loved, because it just felt so right.

The darkness was soon gone and replaced by the glowing morning sun, and you woke up to your phone ringing.

"Hello?" You answered, groggily.

"My dear Y/N, i'm glad you're awake," You heard the voice of the woman you hated the most, "I heard Billie loves you, and i'm going to tell you something. She doesn't mean it." Angel said.

You scoffed, "Bullshit. If she didn't love me, she wouldn't have done what she did yesterday. She told me she loved me, stop messing around with my relationships." You said, venom laced in your face. 

"If she loved you, she wouldn't of hurt you in the first place, Y/N. She wouldn't have made you cry countless times, and she wouldn't of thrown your feelings aside for Jackson." She said, trying to manipulate you.