7

You stood there, shocked. You didn't know what to say. How did she know that you heard her.

"Billie, i'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on." You said, stubbornly.

"Y/N. You heard everything. Can we discuss this over diner tonight?" She asked.

"Fine, 8 o'clock. Sharp." You said, biting your lip.

She looked at you and nodded. You could barely hold yourself together around her, but you didn't quite understand why. You had a girlfriend, and she was so sweet to you too. Or so you thought, but that's not whats happening right now.

The whole limo ride was painfully awkward, as Billie didn't bother talking to you, or even look at you. When you got to the interview, you immediately put on a fake smile, and sat down.

"Hello! Today for our latest interview we have Billie Eilish and Y/N L/N! So, welcome to the studio girls." The interviewer asked, smiling.

"Thank you, were happy to be here." Billie answered, and I nodded.

"So, we all know that you have both been caught multiple times kidding, hugging, and holding hands in public. Some news reports claim you guys have been dating for quite awhile before telling anybody! Is that true?" She asked, looking at the both of you.

"Why don't you answer this one, Y/N?" Billie asked in a snarky tone.

You just smiled nervously and answered, "Uh- well, yes, it's true. We've been together for around 6 months, and we just told some people. It's been hard telling people, but we have each other to get through it." You said, smiling. Really, on the inside you were hurting so badly, but you didn't show a single bit of it on your smiling face.

"That is just so cute, you guys," The interviewer said, "but Y/N, I have a question for you if you don't mind me asking something." She asked you.

"Not at all, shoot your question." You said, laughing.

"The paparazzi uploaded some pictures of you recently, some pictures of you kissing a tall brunette girl? What was that all about? Does Billie know?" She asked you.

"Excuse me?" You asked, shocked.

"I'm sorry- was that a bad ques-" She was cut off by Billie.

"No, it wasn't rude at all. Please, explain, Y/N." Billie said, venom laced in her voice.

"My pleasure," You said, "Those photos are not from recently, actually. They were from months ago, before me and Billie even started dating. So please, don't believe every single rumor you hear about me, because i'm happily with someone and I don't need these photos circling the internet anymore." You said, lazily.

Billie looked at you, a clear frown on her face, which changed into a smile when the interviewer started asking her questions. The painfully tense interview had lasted for another long half hour, before it was finally over.

You and Billie thanked the crew at the studio and walked out. Again, she did not talk to you, but she gave you an apologetic smile. You just scoffed, and walked into the limo. On your way back to your house in the limo, you got a text from an unknown number.

Hello, Y/N.
Received, 4:47 PM.

who is this?
Delivered, 4:47 PM.

Dearest Y/N. I cannot say, but
I will say that I have all of your
secrets and information.
You may think I am
a friend pranking you, but i'm not.
I'm not afraid to hurt or ruin you, Y/N.
In exchange, if you don't want me to
hurt you, or all your loved ones,
you can do as I say.
Received, 4:55 PM.