5

"Welcome, what drinks can I get you guys?" The waitress asked, as me and Billie sat across from each other in the dimply lit, fancy restaurant.

"I'll have water, do you want anything, Bil?" You asked Billie.

"No, water is fine. Thank you." Billie said to the waitress, who smiled at me and Billie.

"So, Y/N, there is a reason I brought you here, besides for the publicity stunt." Billie said, biting her lip ever so slightly.

You looked at her, with passion in your eyes.

"Hm, why did you bring me here then, Billie?" You asked, keeping steady eye contact.

'This is what she was talking about with her friends earlier,' You thought, 'She's finnally going to say something, I knew she fell in love with me-'

"I wanted to say sorry for snapping at you in the cafe, Y/N. I'm so sorry for accusing you of liking Jackson. As his girlfriend, I just get protective you know? I really love him, but i'm sorry too Y/N." She said.

Well, that's not what you were really expecting to hear at all. Hearing that she loved him kind of ruined your mood for the night, but you tried not to focus on it all that much. You looked at her, with a fake smile, not wanting her to know that what she said just killed you a little bit on the inside.

"It's okay, Billie. I just don't understand how you can't see how much I care about you." You mumbled the last part.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you." She asked you.

You pinched the bridge of your nose, "Bil, I don't want to talk about him right now." You said, frustrated.

"Why don't you like him, Y/N-" She said, only to be cut off by our waitress.

"Here's your water, ladies. Sorry for the wait, anyways, what can I get for you tonight?" She asked.

"Just the penne pasta, please." Billie said.

"And for the gorgeous girl?" The waitress asked you, winking.

Well, Billie is being pretty ignorant right now. Why not piss her off even more?

"Well," you said, leaning over slightly, and biting your lip, "-i'll have the ceaser salad, thanks love." You said, flashing her a smile.

"You got it." The waitress said, strutting off.

You looked over at Billie, who looked extremely mad. You smirked at her, and tugged your lips between your teeth.

"Why do you look so mad Billie? Lighten up, babe." You said, laughing at the end.

"What the fuck was that, Y/N?" Billie said, looking you dead in the eye.

"What?" you asked, "I'm single and she was pretty. I didn't do shit, Billie." You said, leaning back into your chair.

"Don't be stupid, Y/N." Billie said, an angry look on her face.

That's it. If she's going to call her stupid after everything she's done, then you were going to tell her how you felt.

"Don't be stupid? Are you joking-"

"Y/N, i'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"You keep saying sorry, but you can't even change, Billie. I thought I made it perfectly clear that i'm only staying as a distraction so that you and Jackson can stay on the down-low. I don't need you telling me anything Billie, especially when we aren't even together. You have Jackson, go yell at him, he cheated on you after all, but you can't even see that for some reason. I'm not here for you to tell me not to flirt with other girls or other guys, and i'm single so let me be. Text me later Billie," You said getting up, as the waitress came back, "-And here, take this. Call me sometime." You said to the waitress, slipping her a napkin with your number on it.

You walked outside and waved over the first taxi you saw, and asked to be driven home.

When you came home, you found a note on your kitchen counter;

'Hey Y/N! If your reading this, it means you got home safely (thank god) and I wanted to let you know that i'm staying overnight at my dates house, he's suuuper hot. Hope you had fun with the paparazzi tonight! Kidding, but love you Y/N. Stay safe tonight,

Hugs and Kisses, Lisa. xx

You smiled reading the note, well at least someone really cares about you. After you washed up and changed into some comfy clothes, you received a text message.

Unknown: Hey :)
Received, 10:56 PM.

sorry who is this?
Delivered, 10:57 PM.

Oh! Shit i'm sorry, it's
the waitress from tonight,
Amanda xx
Received, 10:58 PM.

oh! hey. i'm Y/N. sorry
for the dramatic exit
tonight lol. i just wasn't really
in a good mood, but texting you
is kind of making me feel
a lot better ;P.
Delivered, 11:02 PM.

Is that so? Well, how about
I take you out on a real date
tomorrow night at 7? I swear
I won't call you stupid, unlike
your 'date' did.
Received, 11:07 PM.

sounds great :) you sure
you just want to take me
out on a date? haha ;)
Delivered, 11:08 PM.

We just meet, but I would
love to do more ;) I mean,
look at you. Gorgeous face,
banging body. What's not
to love?!
Received, 11:10 PM.

ill see you tomorrow night
at 7 then, amanda..
Delivered, 11:10 PM.

Sounds good xxx
Received, 11:11

it's 11:11, make a
wish lol
Delivered, 11:11 PM.

You.
Received, 11:11 PM.

mm, tomorrow
night at 11:11 that wish
may come true ;)
Delivered, 11:12 PM.

You shut your phone off, and headed to bed, only to get a call from Billie. Great. You didn't pick up, and let it go to voicemail. You'd check it tomorrow morning, anyways.

You woke up to loud crashing from the kitchen, which started you and woke you up.

"Oh, shit! That hurt." You heard a certain voice from the kitchen.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" You asked the stumbling girl.

"Did I wake you? So sorry, I was actually trying not to wake you, but I fell, as you can see." She giggled.

I laughed, "It's fine, Lisa." I said.

That morning, me and Lisa watched Netflix, and after I told her everything that went down with Billie, and she listened.

"Hell of a night you had, yeah?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "It was."

WERE ON CHAPTER 5 ALREADY! Thank you for the love and support on this book you guys! I love you all, and dont forget to vote n comment! LOVE U GUYSSS