2

I woke up the next morning, barely even remembering what went on last night. I looked out the window and the rain was pouring, heavily. I sighed, getting up and going downstairs.

"Hey, Y/N." Lisa said to me, smiling.

"Hey, Liz." I said back, yawning.

I poured myself some cereal and milk, and sat down on the couch with my phone. I brought my phone out and read the texts from last night. 'What did I just get myself into..?' I asked myself. Then I got a notification.

Text from 'bil 💖'

I sighed, and opened it.

you know i have
a boyfriend, though.
right??
Received, 9:47 AM.

You almost spat your cereal out from shock. 'Excuse me?' You thought to yourself, 'This bitch really decided to ask me to let her USE me and then forgets to tell me that she has a boyfriend? Does she even know how hard this is for me, because i'm in love with her..?' I internally screamed at myself, and sighed.

i'm gonna be honest, no
i didn't know. but it's
all good, this is all an
act anyways, right?
Delivered, 9:51 AM.

yeah! okay so it's
fine then? do you
wanna meet him or something
lmaoo?
Received, 9:53 AM.

i don't have to meet him,
lol. it doesn't matter to
me billie.
Delivered, 9:55 AM.
Read.

I sighed, she read it and didn't reply. Of course, she's probably upset that I said that. Although I felt bad for saying that to her, I didn't text an apology. She kind of deserved it, right? Yeah, she did.

"Texting Billie, I see." Lisa laughed.

I huffed, "Yeah, she's being stubborn and annoying." I mumbled, angrily.

"I'm shocked," Lisa said, "It's not like she just asked you to let her use you. This isn't typical Billie at all." Lisa said, looking at the TV, and I giggled a bit.

"She just told me she said a boyfriend, Liz." I said, and Lisa almost spit her food out too.

"I knew this was a bad idea and I told you-" She said, "-but I mean it was kind of a given, it's pretty obvious." She said.

"I know, Liz, but still it hurts and she's not even noticing how much this is breaking me." I mumbled, and Lisa smiled at me.

"Just don't think about it, Y/N." She smiled and I smiled back at her. She was always so nice to me and always tried her best to support me in everything I did.

Incoming call from bil 💖

I huffed, "I have to answer this, i'll be a second." I told Lisa.

Lisa rolled her eyes, knowing who it was.

"Bad, bad idea, Y/N." She said, giving me a half hearted smile.

I shook my head and went into the hallway to answer her call.

"Hey, Billie." I said.