Aoba x Noiz

I just realized I always write from Aoba's  point of view, so I thought this time it would be from the others. Plus I think it would be cool to think about what Noiz must be like inside his head, seeing as he shows absolutely zero emotion. Anyways, enjoy, little fujoshi bunnies!
Also....OH MY GODS TWO-FUCKING-HUNDRED READS!!!!
*dies of happiness*

I look at my lover as he braids flowers into my short hair. His face is concentrated, his tongue slightly out at the corner of his mouth. He catches me staring at him and blushes. "What?" I just smirk and shake my head, ignoring his pouty face. His precise hands sift through my wheat hair as he adds finishing touches. "Done! Have a look!" He hands me a mirror. He has braided white, purple, and light blue flowers into my hair, the occasional green leaf popping up. Inside I love it, but I only say, "It's so girly." Aoba frowns, looking a bit sad. I bite my lip a little before kissing him gently, unlike our usual kisses. "I love it, alright?" He grins at me, looking adorable, and I once again forget that I am four years younger. I start kissing his neck and tickling him until he's rolling on the ground giggling. I grin. This little fucker broke me and I love it. I show actual emotion and it's so strange. I stop tickling him and realize in on top of him still. We gaze into each other's eyes, passion and love filling them. "How about we go somewhere private..." I whisper, and he nods his head. Kissing him quickly on the lips, I get off him and we walk to my place.

I shove him against the wall, kissing him roughly at the same time as I unlock the door and pull him through it. I push him on the bed and start unbuckling my belt quickly as he pulls off his shirt. We're ravenous for each other, lust written all over our bodies. I barely get my clothes off before he pulls me onto the bed and his naked body hungrily. I run my hands along the curves of his well defined abs. Though it's not been that long since he joined the swim team, he's already muscled and stunning. I run my tongue down the crevices of his abs and he tilts his head back, moaning when I suck on his nipple. I kiss him until I reach his navel. Looking him in the eye, I quickly take his cock in my mouth. "Noiz? What are you-stop-no-Noi-mmmmmnh....hah..." he tries to push my away but goes weak when I flick my tongue in the tip, rubbing my piercing on it. He's a moaning mess beneath me, and I take him completely in my mouth, taking it to the back of my throat. He's trembling now, pleasure coursing through him. "Hah....mmnhhh....ngh....Noiz...take it out....I'm gonna....come!" He tried to pull away before he cums, but I grab his hips and swallow every drop. He gapes at me with a look of horror. "You....swallowed it..." I grin at him and kiss him, letting him taste himself on my tongue. While we kiss, I begin thinking. "Hey Aoba... do you want to try... you know, fucking me?" I looks at me in shock. He swallows before saying, "You want me to...top?" I bite my lip and nod slowly. "O-okay." He says, looking nervous. I flip our bodies until he's on top, staring at his adorable nervous face. Gently lifting his chin, I look him in the eyes. "Hey, it's okay if you don't want to." I say softly, but he shakes his head. "I-I want to try this." I nod at him and he fumbles through the drawers next to my bed, searching for the lube. Finding it, he squirts some on his fingers and slowly, cautiously pushes one in. Pain shoots through me, but it's not too bad. A small moan is drawn from me as he adds another, pushing them in and out slowly. This keeps going until I'm trembling with pleasure and want. "Aoba...go- ngh... go in already." I grit my teeth at the feeling of loss when he pulls his fingers out, but then he replaces it with something larger and I gasp at the sudden pain and feeling of being completely filled. "A-are you okay!" He seems so worried. I nod, telling him to move. He thrusts deeply, drawing a loud moan from me. In. Out. In. Out. The rhythm of it makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I see stars as he hits my sweet spot, all the while kissing on my neck and chest, getting more and more confident. "Ah...fuck." I moan. Pleasure builds in my hips until I can't hold it anymore. "Ah! Hng...mmn...hah..." I cum on our chest. After a few thrusts Aoba does the same. We lay panting on the bed. "Damn. So that's what it's like." I say, looking over at him and smiling. He gives me an exhausted smile in return. "That felt...really good actually." He says, huffing. I nod in agreement. Rolling on top of him I wrap my legs around his chest and kiss his jaw. "I love you, Aoba." He kisses me, pulling my head to his and roaming my mouth with his. "I love you too." He says, breaking the kiss, and I lay my head on his warm skin. With his fingers running through my hair, I doze off, the last thing I hear Aoba humming.