Ren x Aoba Kinky

"Aoba" a deep voice says in my ear before nipping at it. "What the...." I say in surprise. I turn around to see Ren behind me. He wraps his warm arms around me and licked my jaw. "Ren....ngh....not right now. I'm at work, Ren!" I say, trying to push him away. "I want you, Aoba. Now." He whispers seductively. He keeps kissing and nipping at my jaw, neck, and ears. "Hah...ngh..Re-ren." He picks me up from my seat and I wrap my legs around his chest. We kiss passionately, battling with our tongues. I run my hands through his soft black hair and pull him closer. "W-what are you doing, stupid!" A high pitched voice says. I rip my lips from Ren's, making him growl. The brats stand in the middle of the shop gaping at us. Haga-san is also there, smiling awkwardly. "Umm...hey." I say, blushing madly. "Uh..you can go home early today, Aoba. I don't have anymore delivery's today." Before I can protest, Ren walks out the door with me still holding onto him. "Hey! You can put me down now!" I say, turning bright red in embarrassment. "No." He says. "W-what?!" I day, thinking I misheard. "I said no." He practically growls. I'm about to say something but he walks into a dark alley, shoving me against the wall gently. "N-not here!" I say. He glares at me but takes the alleys until we show up at our house. He takes me upstairs and shoves me on the bed. Thankfully granny is taking a 2 day trip and won't be home until tomorrow. He climbs on top of me and begins taking off his black belt while kissing me roughly. He lifts my shirt over my head and swirls his tongue around my nipple. Then he gently pushes my hands over my head until they rest against the bed post. When I feel cold leather wrapping around my wrist I look up and say, "What are you-!" I'm cut off my him kissing me again. He fastens my hands to the bed post, leaving me defenseless. He unbuttons my jeans and rips them off. He licks my pectorals and down to my bellybutton. I softly moan. He begins stripping himself while kissing and licking my chest. After he is completely naked he takes off my underwear and brushes his fingers along the inside of my thighs. Suddenly he covers my eyes with a foreign object. Blindly, I widen my eyes under clack cloth. "Why did you just blind- kyaaa!?" Before I can finish something warm and wet touches my sensitive cock. I moan when I feel Ren's mouth on my member, his tongue swirling around the tip. He takes me completely in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. If feels unbearably good and I try to close my thighs to stop him. "Ren...hah...st-op... Re....ngh." He pushes my thighs apart despite my protest and keeps torturing me with pleasure. While he sucks me off he pushes a long finger into me. I gasp at the sudden feeling, then moan when he moves in and out at a terribly slow pace. He puts more fingers in but keeps his slow pace. "Stop teasing me!" I plead. He brushes against my prostate just slightly, making me gasp in pleasure. He has stopped sucking me and he is now nibbling on my nipples. By now I'm practically begging for him to stop teasing me. Finally he lifts his body and lifts my legs so that they rest on his shoulders. He pushes his tip in me and I moan in ecstasy. He thrusts rough and deep inside of me without warning. Pain sears through me, but as he thrusts again and hits my prostate, it melts away into pleasure. He is ruthless, but something about being at his mercy, tied up and blindfolded before him makes me excited. He kisses my collarbone and gives me love bites all over my body. Those will be a pain to cover up tomorrow. He kisses me and asks for access to my mouth, so I jokingly refuse. When I don't immediately give it to him he gives a particularly rough thrust, causing me to gasp. He takes this as a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth and entwines it with mine. "Ren...ah...I'm coming.." He keeps a steady pace and the pleasure builds up inside of me. We both cum at the same time and lay on the bed, exhausted. "Can you...?" I motion to the belt and cloth on my eyes. "Right." He undoes the belt and blindfold and I blink at the sudden light. I smile at him and kiss him, enjoying having my arms to my will again. "That was....interesting." I say. He smiles at me and cuddles me. I play with his hair and we fall asleep in each other's arms.