Aoba x Mizuki (part 1: fluff)

"Hey, Zuki! I finally decided to let you give me a tattoo!" I say, exited but really nervous. My nerves immediately dissolve when I see Mizuki's face light up in elation. "Yass! Finally! What do you want?" I hand him some sketches of the tattoo I want. The drawing is a cluster of beautiful blue flowers running down my hip and thigh. "Did you draw these?" He asks, looking up at me in surprise. I blush in embarrassment and say, "Yeah. Most people never see my drawings, so feel privileged." He laughs, the most beautiful sound I've ever- wait, what am I thinking? I'm not gay! Stop thoughts, stop! He tells me to undress on the table in his office while he sterilizes his needles and prepares everything. I obediently strip to my boxers and sit on the table. My legs are too short to reach the ground so I swing them back and forth, patiently waiting. Mizuki comes back and motions to my boxers. "Those have to go too. Here, you can have a blanket for modesty if you want." He hands me a soft grey blanket and turns around for me, making me thank him. I quickly pull off my boxers and cover myself with the blanket. "Okay, I'm gonna start now. It's going to hurt a bit but it's gonna be fine." I take a shuddering breath, preparing myself for the pain I know is coming. I close my eyes, not wanting to see until he's done. "I'm ready." At the first prick of the needle I flinch, making him hesitate. "Don't stop!" I open my eyes, looking at him, before closing them again. He starts again, but this time I keep a straight face. After about an hour I've long since gone numb and he's finally finished. "Okay, it's done." I open my eyes that were squeezed shut in pain and sit up. I look down at the tattoo and gasp in delight. "It's even better than I could have imagined!" I wrap myself in the blanket and stand up, tackling him in a hug. "Thank you so much!" I blush when I realize what I was doing and quickly back away. "Uh, y-you're welcome." Mizuki, blushing. I pull the blanket to my mouth, sitting with my knees against my chest. "I can't do this anymore!" I look up after his outburst and widen my eyes when I feel lips against mine. "Uhwaaaa! What was that for!" I push him away, turning bright red. "Haven't you realized, Aoba? I love you, you baka!" My mouth hangs open at his confession. He looks down, starting to walk away. Immediately, I jump up and run to him, turning him to face me. Before I can think, I kiss him. Our tongues entwine as we deepen our kiss, and he runs his hand down my chest. I shiver at his wonderful touch, wanting more. Needing more. I moan into his mouth. I back us towards the bad in another room. I still have the blanket wrapped around my body, but it gets caught on the door and is ripped from my body, leaving me bare. We fall on the bed, never stopping our hungry kisses. "I love you too." I whisper, finally stopping. He looks at me, tears in his eyes. "Y-you do? You really do?" I plant a soft kiss on his forehead, nose, cheeks, then finally, his mouth. "I do." I hug him tightly, feeling tears on my bare shoulder. "You have no idea how much this means to me." We lay in bed, just cuddling together. "Hey Aoba.....would you like to...hang out sometime?" I look at him and chuckle. "Are you asking me out, Mizuki?" He grins at me. "And if I was?" I kiss his stupidly perfect face and reply, "Then I would say absolutely yes." The joy in his face makes me so happy to see. I know he was depressed for a while and all I wanted was for him to be happy. "Where are we gonna go?" I ask. "Hmmm. I was thinking it could be a surprise. How about you meet me tomorrow night at 6:00 and I'll take you somewhere." I groan. "Why can't you just tell meeee." I give him a puppy dog face, but he shakes his head and laugh. "I almost fell for your adorable face, but no. I want it to be a surprise." I pout but I can't keep it up when he kisses me. I break into a grin. "Fine! But only because you're adorable." He grins once more. "I know. But not as cute as you are." I roll my eyes and playfully wack his head. We kiss and snuggle until I have to go home to granny. "See you tomorrow?" He asks. I kiss him again. I think I'm addicted to his kisses now. "Tomorrow." I walk home, unable to stop smiling. I cover my face with my hands and squeal. I know I seem like a 16 year old in love but I can't help it. All I know is I'm going to love tomorrow night, no matter what happens.