Emily-

© 2015 by Sierra Mitchell

All Rights Reserved. This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, and events are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitious. Any resemblance to actual person's, living or dead, or locates is coincidental.

This book is not to be copied or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author. If this is to be found anywhere else other than Wattpad without the author's consent I reserve the right to persecute.

My life was actually better than this before he walked in who am I kidding it was shit. This is the story of how I became the first female president kidding this is the story of how I Emily Cane became The Billionaires Daughter.

*2 year's ago*

"Emily your sixteen act that way"My mother yelled at me why I stuck my tongue out at this kid. Apparently when you turn sixteen you have to act like a sixteen year old.

My mom is taking me school shopping wait let me re-phrase that my mom is going to make me dress up like her everyday in go to school.

My phone started ringing in I looked down in saw the caller id 'Vesta'.

"Hey Ve what's up"I said I saw my mom glance at me well more like glare.

"So are you coming to the party tonight"She said then started talking to someone else like really oh don't worry it's not like you were on the phone with another person.

"Wait let me ask my mom"I said then turned to my mom. "Can I go to Vesta's sleepover tonight"I asked she just shrugged her shoulders in nodded "she said yes"and with that Ve hung up.

When we got to Forever21 my mom started picking up clothes asking me do I like them even though she really didn't care. When we were in line I asked my mom if she can go get the car in leave her credit card which she did so when she left I went to go get all the clothes I wanted in paid for them.

"What took so long"My mom asked.

"Long line"I said hey that wasn't a lie there were two people in front of me.

"Have fun"My mom said as I got out the car walking towards Vesta's front door,a nd trust me I will have fun. I rung the doorbell in waited for someone to open the door.

When someone decided to come to the door I think it was because I was kicking, and ringing the doorbell repeatedly.

"She's upstairs" here little sister Amy said walking back in the living room.

I walked more like ran, skip, and jumped up the steps to Ve's room.

When I walked inside she was throwing clothes everywhere.

She stopped when she noticed me standing in the doorway.

"Good your here, so the blue top or the green top"she said I stood there for awhile I ran to her closet in grabbed her silk black skirt.

"Blue"we both said in unison.

When we arrived at the party there were cars parked on the grass. That's normal the weird thing is that Timothy is about to jump off of the house into the pool.

I walked inside to get a drink I didn't want to be a witness when he jumped."Where's the drinks"I asked Faye.

"There should be some in the basement"she said. I'm not that thirsty maybe I'll drink when I get back to Ve's house. I decided to go dance I started moving my hips side to side then I felt someone's hand on my waist. When the song was over I turned around in saw a fucking god standing in front of me he had crystal blue eyes mixed with gray I think I was raping him with my eyes because he smirked that's when I walked away.

"Wait I didn't get your name and number"He shouted over the music.

"Emily"I shouted back in with that I walked around looking for a bathroom I decided to go upstairs to look for one bad idea I walked in on some girl in boy having sex well she just swiped here v-card.

"Faye where is Vesta"I asked I still have to use the bathroom ughhh."I saw her leave about an hour or two minutes ago I don't know"she said so she is definitely drunk.

I went upstairs still looking for a bathroom, but end up finding someone's room I walked in, and closed the door behind me I walked around the room in found a another door I opened it,and to thank god I found a bathroom when I was done I washed my hands in walked out.

"You know you could've just asked where the bathroom was"he said. I still don't know his name.

"So what's your name"I asked. He opened the window in went to sit outside so I guess I'll follow him.

"Daniel"He said not a bad name who am I kidding it was a perfect name ok let's see Emily and Daniel we can name our kids Ella and David that is so cute.

"Emily?"He said.

"Yes"I said.

"I asked why are you still at the party"He said.

"Well my best friend left me here so I guess I'm staying then I can ride home with Faye"I said.

"I can drive you home"He said.

"Wait really, but don't you have like curfew?"I asked he shook his head in helped me up.

When we got in the car we didn't say anything so I decide to put on music.

"My milkshakes brings all the boys to yard"I started singing while looking at Daniel.

"Damn right"he said in looked at me. I stopped the music.

"Omg you know this song"I said.

"Who doesn't"he said well Vesta don't, but I decided not to tell anyone that it's our secret.

When Daniel dropped me off at Vesta's house I thanked him in climbed up through her window I saw her laying down on the bed sleeping so she did leave me some best friend you are.

I went to take a shower when I was done I put on my hello kitty pj's. I walked out of Vesta's room in started walking toward the guest room when I heard someone talking it sounded like Amy.

"Bear I don't think Vesta likes me anymore"I heard Amy say I started walking to the guest room I opened the door in walked in closing the door I got in the bed in fell asleep.

Done with the Prologue I think I made it to long. Well anyway I'm Sierra in this is the Billionaire' s Daughter. I update maybe every week in a half so today is July 31st see you on the August 7th or 9th.

-$¡€RR@