31

"Changbin-ah, you're finally here! Thank goodness. Felix won't stop on whining about you taking so long to come!"

"I could hear you!"

That made me chuckle. I saw my boyfriend rushing towards where we at. When we met each other's eyes, we shared smiles.

"You look good today." I complimented him. He is wearing a beige-colored cotton sweater and blue jeans which made him look one hundred times cuter.

"Y-You too..." His face turned red as he said that. I cooed at his action. Rachel noona squealed loudly.

"I swear you guys will be the death of me someday. Argh, too adorable! You guys can go now." I bowed a little and took Felix's hand before going our way.

"Wait a second!" Confused, we turned to look at her.

"You better take care of my brother, Changbin. He is a baby that needs to be taken care of. His heart was broken once and you were the one who made it whole again so I'm thankful to you. Please don't break his heart." She said with a serious face. Of course I'll take care of him. He is so precious and I'm deeply in love with him that I will never break his heart.

"I will take care of this baby and I won't break his heart." I smiled and she smiled back, nodding approvingly.

Felix and I continued to walk but he stayed quiet. I was about to ask him what was wrong but he beat me to it.

"I love you...so much." My eyes softened.

"I love you too." I kissed the top of his head and gripped his hand. Ah, I want to keep holding this hand.

———

We are almost near to our destination and I haven't told him what we are going to do.

Then he asked me where are we going.

"What do you want to do the most?"

"Hmm...I was hoping to go try roller skating since I haven't got the chance to. Wait, don't tell me—" I only smiled and we stopped walking because we've reached the place.

The park was in front of us and some people were roller skating. Felix actually told me about how much he wanted to roller skate that was the reason why I brought him here.

"You wanted to go here, right?"

"Yes! Oh my god, thank you so much Binnie!" He hugged me and peppered my face with kisses.

"Okay, okay. But do you know how to do it?" I was met with silence. Felix quietly whispered a 'no' to me. I pecked his lips.

"It's okay, we'll figure it out together."

There was a booth in the middle where they rent roller skates for an hour. We rented two pairs of roller skates, a black one and a white one.

I wore the black roller skates and tried moving a bit. I guess it'll take time for me to learn. I don't know how to roller skate but it's for Felix so I'll do it.

I noticed Felix was struggling a bit with wearing his roller skates and I didn't hesitate to help him.

"Thank you hyung."

"No problem."

We also wore helmets and protective gears just in case. After that, we started to move.

"Waaah, hyung. Oh my god. This is scary. Aww, I want to be good at this." He pouted. Kill me now.

"You'll be good in no time. Don't worry."

Eventually, we could finally move without support. I never thought I could do roller skating. It was really fun.

Felix and I got tired so we decided to stop and buy some ice cream. He bought strawberry for himself and vanilla for me.

"It was so fun! We should do this again next time." He said as we sat on a bench.

"Sure. But only if you don't move faster and almost get yourself injured. We don't want that to happen, do we?"

"Yes, sir~" The both of us laughed and talked about the things that happened in our lives.

"Oh, Jisung sent me something." Felix checked his phone. A song played and my eyes widened.

"I looked at you

And saw many stars.

It was only the first time we met

But I am sure it was a love at first sight."

That annoying squirrel.

Ugh. I hate my life.

"Is this your song?! Wait. Jisung told me it is really yours! And that the song is about me! Gee, babe! This is an art!"

"Uhh—"

"I'm so touched uwu. It became my favorite song now. Thank you for appreciating me. I love you." He said, sighing dramatically.

At the end, I guess it was all worth it.

I smiled.

"I love you too...babe?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm...not dreaming, right?"

He looked at me with a soft smile on his face, as if he understood what I really meant.

I felt his hand slipped into mine and he slowly leaned until our lips met. That alone gave me the answers I needed.

That this is not a dream. Not anymore.

THE END.

———

And...yeah. This book finally ended after a long time. I really struggled on writing this because there were times I lost inspirations but I'm satisfied with what I've written.

Thank you so much for reading this book! Thank you for commenting and voting! I love you guys! ❤