28

We rushed to the hospital where Felix has been confined. I couldn't stay still. I need to know if he's okay.

Once we were told where his room is, we immediately ran to there and was met with Rachel noona and Yeonjun.

And...him who's on the bed. He is so...pale and weak. I teared up.

"What happened, noona?!" She wiped her tears and tried to stop her tears but unable to do so.

She told us what happened as Chan hyung called the others. Noona excused herself and went out.

I slowly approached Felix and gently caressed his face, hoping that he'll wake up soon.

Yeonjun tugged my shirt.

"Hyung...i-is Uncle gonna wake?" He asked and I patted his head.

"He will."

Seungmin let out a surprised gasp that made us turned our attention to him.

"Y-Yah...his hand just moved now." I snapped my head to Felix's hand and it was only a bit but I definitely saw it moved.

His eyes opened.

In that exact time, Chan hyung went inside the room with the others.

"F-Felix! He's finally a-awake!"

"Thank goodness!"

"Feliiiiix!"

Rachel noona, who went inside next, widens her eyes as she saw her brother awake.

"I-I'll call the doctor!" She went away to call the doctor.

"Are you in pain somewhere?" I asked Felix as I hold his hand. It's a relief he's awake.

"Are you okay now, Lix hyung?!" Jeongin worriedly asked.

I got shocked when he pulled his hand away from me and ignored my question.

"I...I'm okay now...Jeongin-ah..."

"Felix?" I called him.

He didn't answer.

What just happened?

———

Sighh. Sorry if I disappoint you with this bad chapter. :(