22

As soon as the call between Rachel noona and I ended, I quickly picked up my umbrella and dashed out of my apartment unit.

"Felix is...these past few days until now, he wasn't in his usual cheerful mood. He isn't telling me anything even if I ask him."

"I thought he needed some space...but it needs to be fixed. I couldn't bear to see my brother like that, Changbin-ah..."

"Felix needs someone right now and I know it is you who he needs. Please...help him. He went out earlier but he didn't told me where he will go..."

If I am Felix, where would I go? Knowing him, he would usually go to...

Immediately, I opened my umbrella and ran to the place where I got the feeling he went. The park.

It's still raining. Did he brought an umbrella? I hope so, I don't want him to get sick again...

When I reached the place, I sighed in relief. He is just walking around...without an umbrella.

"Felix!" I called him and he turned around, staring at me blankly. I ran to him, covering him with the umbrella I am holding.

"You...what if you got sick again? And you haven't talked to me—to us for days! What's wrong? You can tell me later. For now, we need to go back." With my other hand, I held his wrist and we started walking.

But then I heard a sniff from him, which made me whipped my head to him.

Tears...are falling from his eyes. It's obvious he's stopping himself from crying.

"H-Hyung...he b-broke up with m-me..."

———

Aww. But I guess some people kinda expect that this will happen. :/