14

"Hey Felix! Over here!"

I walked towards Chan hyung and gave him a friendly hug, which he returned.

We'll go to his apartment but first, we're heading to a convenience store to buy snacks.

His friends and himself planned to hang out and I got invited, so that I can meet with new people.

"So why didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?" Chan hyung asked all of a sudden, making me choke on my own saliva.

"E-Excuse me?"

"I heard it from Ch—someone." I scratched the back of my head as I tried to avoid his gaze.

Sigh. I knew this was gonna happen one day. I just didn't know it's today.

"Yeah, I do have a boyfriend. I was supposed to tell you but you beat me to it." He rolled his eyes.

"Psh, reasons." That made me grinned. I'm glad he understands.

"But how about you? Are you dating someone right now?" I asked him and his cheeks turned red.

"There's no one."

"Don't you lie to me, Bang Byungchan."

"B-Byungchan? Yah!"

We finally reached his apartment unit after going to the convenience store and he then clicked on the doorbell. It took three clicks before someone opened the door.

"Hey Channie hyung! Where is my ice cream?" Wait, I remember him...

"And oh, Felix-ssi! Hello! Do you remember me? I'm Jeongin, Yeonjun's teacher." Ahh, I definitely remembered.

"Hello to you, too..." I smiled as we went inside, I saw Chan hyung's other friends.

He's also here.

Which made me happy.

"Guys! This is Felix, and be good to him!" And they went to me, enthusiastically wants to know more about myself.

They're a cool bunch. I'm glad I get to be friends with them.

Someone approached me.

"Felix. Hey,"

"Hi Changbin hyung."

We smiled at each other.

———

Sorry for only updating now. School is being a bitch and I—