jack will - school fight

Start from the beginning

Y/n ran to the girls bathroom and called her dad. "I got in a fight just please pick me up." She cried.

Her dad came to the school to pick his daughter up, but it was too late. She was already in a lot of trouble.

"And y/n, why did you hit Julian?" Mr Tushman asked, looking at y/n. "Because he called Auggie a freak." Y/n simply explained. "Jack Will, why did you pull y/n off of Julian instead of calling a teacher?" Tushman asked, hs attention now on Jack. "I'd rather not say." Jack confessed looking down into his lap. "Okay then. You all will have a 3 day suspension. You can come back on Friday." Tushman explained, setting the 3 kids off.

Y/n's dad waited outside of the door for her. "You ready?" He asked, looking down at her. "Let me say good bye to Auggie first." She exclaimed, running to find her best friend.

He was in homeroom, getting his things from his desk. "Auggie!" She yelled, catching the short boys attention. "Yeah?" He asked, looking up. "I'm leaving early but I'll talk to you later on minecraft." She reassured, pulling him in for a hug. "Okay. See you tommorow." He said, pulling away. "Actually, I'm suspended for 3 days, so you'll see me on friday." She confessed. His eyes widened. "Why did you even hit him?" He asked, looking at the slightly taller girl. "It's not important, I'll talk to you later." She turned and left the boy in the classroom.

She stared out the window as he father took her home. "Why did you hit that boy?" He father asked, curiously. "Well, he photoshoped Auggie out of the class photo and stuck it to his locker with a note that said for Auggie to die." She explained. "Wow. I wonder how Auggie must feel right now. That's so mean." Her dad admitted. "He feels fine. I grabbed it before he could see it." She said, tapping her fingers on the glass.

Y/n sat on her laptop, logging into minecraft. Auggie had invited her to his world. She got on and noticed Auggie was talking to some guy named jackalope. Jack Will. She scoffed and went to the spot they were at.

y/n: Hey Auggie. And Jack.

jack: hi

auggie: hey y/n.

y/n: what are you guys doing tommrow after school?

auggie: nadda, why?

jack: well I don't have school so nothing all day :)

y/n: bc i wanna hang out and talk to you guys, and ps jack, your not special. I don't have school either ;)

auggie: don't argue please. it's annoying.

jack: it's not arguing, it's friendly competition. right y/n?

y/n: right. well I gotta go so I'll see you tomorrow after school at the park?

auggie: sounds good.

jack:👍

Y/n shut her laptop and scoffed. She didn't really want to hang out with Jack but, she didn't want to sound rude around Auggie. 'And he had to say something like 'friendly competition'. What a jerk!' She thought to herself. Oh well.

Y/n got up and looked at her alarm clock. 11:15. "What I didn't go to sleep that late. Did i?" She said in a sleepy tone. She got in the shower, then dressed.

"Um dad?" Y/n asked, looking at her dad who was on the couch. "Yes?" He asked, not looking from the tv. "Can I go to the park to see auggie?" She asked, knowing he would let her go. "Be back before dark." He said, flipping the channels.

She grabbed a granola bar and ran out the door, to the park.

She sat on the bench, waiting for the boys to show up.

They walked up to her and sat on either side of her. "Hey guys. What do you want to talk about?" Y/n asked, tapping her foot. "Well I don't know. But you two can sit I'm going on the swings!" Auggie says, getting up and running twards playground. This left Y/n and Jack sitting alone.

"Sooo," Y/n asked, looking at the curly haired boy. "Can we just be friends? Your a nice girl and I want you to like me." Jack exclaimed. Y/n was shocked. She didn't need for him to beg because she already wanted it as much as he did. "Of course, Mr Will." She smiled.

1215 words