Part - 15

-Previous in New Time-

You walk down the stairs out of the house, Jin follows you out as you stand down on the ground you look up. The flag still dancing in the wind, it's the only thing that looks new and unharmed.

"If we never had to run would this still be standing? What kind of life would I have lived?" You look up at what could be your home if they didn't run and fought for there village.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Jin asks you and places a hand on your shoulder.

"This is my home." You say in a soft voice. "This place is my legacy, everything is killed, destroyed but we are growing again."

"Well welcome home than (Y/n)." Jin says and you light up the torch next to you, the wind is strong but the fire stays on. A dark cloud begins to form above your heads, your eyes move over to the roof next to the flag will he come. Can you ask for us forgiveness and can he remove the curse from you, you need to know. You hold your hands above your head and let a fire ray hit the dark could.

"(Y/n) what do you think you're doing!" Jin asks worried.

"Move somewhere safe!" You yell over at him, this is going to get dangerous for him at least. He does as you say and he moves under a broken hut. Lighting is striking the ground and they are coming closer and closer to you but you stand still, you don't move a single step you know it's not going to hit you.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Jimin Pov

"Hey Jimin look." We are standing on the roof as Jungkook taps me on the shoulder, he points in the distance where thunder is hitting the mountains.

"Wow a thunderstorm." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

"Do you think the storm will come this way?" He asks sitting next to me looking over the lightning that's far away from us in the mountains, the door slams open and Hoseok runs over to us his phone in his hands.

"Look!" He holds his phone in front of us.

A thunderstorm has been seen up in the mountains, the thunderstorm is one of he heaviest that we have seen in a long time. We advice everyone to stay inside, don't come outside if you don't need too.

"Amazing isn't it." Hoseok says walking at the end of he roof and leans on the low wall.

" Hoseok says walking at the end of he roof and leans on the low wall