Part - 9

-Previous in New Time-

You tell your worries to the painting and the girl shows you from the eyes of Seokjin what happened to you in the past. After the scene you tell the girls some of your nightmares, she points out that some else was listening to your conversation. Jin walks out of the shadows and you show him around the house, as you fall over your own feet and hold on to him as support you feel something in side you and you both hug each other tight.

You ask Jin for advice if you should tell Taehyung everything or wait longer to tell the truth. He tells you to wait and you do that, you look into the past of what happened in his.

(Y/n)'s brother Jimin his friends, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. (Y/n)'s best friend Mia who took the responsibility from Seokjin in history to protect her best friend and Mark the one who again made a oath to protect Taehyung with his life. Both Mia and Mark took the place of Seokjin when he failed in protecting them, they don't need to know but he is going to repay them for protecting his loved once.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

You have come home after a long conversation with Jin, you are sitting on the couch as there is some commotion by the door. You walk to the door to tell the one who is making that noice to stop, you open the door ready to scream at any one at the moment. There is not coming a sound out of your mouth as there are a couple girls in front of your door.

"Can I help you with something." You ask friendly at them, they all glare at you.

"Where is Jimin!" One of the girls speaks angry to you.

"Jimin no Jimin here I am sorry, try a other time." You smile and start to close the door as a girl blocks it with her foot, you throw your head back.

"We know he is here we saw him entering earlier." The girl says and you sigh controlling your anger.

"What do you need him for anyway, I don't have time to hear your heartbreaking story about he lied to you about loving you bla...bla..bla." You look over at the girls as you have opened door more.

"Are you not ashamed of what your brother does and his friends to girls like us." You scan each of there faces and clothes, each of them have to much make up on there faces and they are not wearing there uniform as in the rules of the school. Blouse with to many buttons open showing there almost popping out breast, skirts to high that you almost see there underwear from underneath. The typical girl Jimin and his friends would have a fun time with and than didn't need them anymore, they are not fuckboys they just want to have fun before they get married as they say it like that.

"If I look at you and your friends I feel ashamed to be called a girl, they always tell you in the beginning they just want to have fun. It's not there fault you start to like him and if he breaks after that your little heart, deal with the mess yourself. There is 1% chance that they actually like you back and that has never happened, I have seen the girls my brother likes and that is none of you." You slam the door against her feet, she pulls her feet back from the pain and you close the door and lock it. You walk to the kitchen island picking up your phone, the girls are pissed as they are bouncing on your door.