Book one

In the first edition we got to know about a teenage girl called Jamima(17yrs) who was apparently engaged to her cousin since she was a baby. Her cousin Salman(18yrs) lived in London but moved back to Nigeria. They didn't know each other because Salman lived his whole life in London. But after a little incident between them in school they got to know each other and became friends. Jamima has two best friends Fareedah and Hameedah while Salman's best friend is a dude called Kasim.

Jamima has 5 siblings. Yaya mus'ab( 30 yrs and manages one of their dad's companies), Yaya Aflah(26 yrs and married with two kids Laila and Jamal), Yaya Sirdeek(23, playboy but very friendly) , Yaya Siddiqa(22 and married with one daughter Feenah) and finally her favourite sibling Mujaheed(18yrs). Her father is Rich so they live comfortably.

Salman has 6 siblings. Yaya Khadija(30 and has three kids Shakira,Shuraim and baby Maryam), Yaya Zainab(27 and is married with one child Jabir), Yaya Muhammad(24 and is a pilot),Yaya Rabiat(22 and is a fashion designer), Suleiman(14) and finally the baby of the house Nadra who is 10 yrs old.

So one day Jamima's dad called her and told her about the marriage. She didn't want the marriage but when she saw Salman she had seconds thoughts about the marriage.

Salman has a cousin who is in love with him named Habiba. She saw Salman and Jamimah together ,got angry and insulted Jamimah........

That's practically where the book ended but I promise this book will be longer.

With love,
Meemee💓