10 (FINAL)

Of course, Rose and Jungkook spent their honeymoon in Paris, since they stayed their for a month. They had their "honeymoon" in Paris.

A year after...

Rose and Jungkook went back to South Korea. Rose and Jungkook finally got married. They spent their days practicing and at the night bonding. They got theirselves a house, they might have ups and downs, but they solved it.

They would only fight a little, make promises, never cheat, and only love each other.

They had their collab, and the fans liked it. Finally, the Liskook fans was defeated. Hue hue! ( I AM VERY SORRY LISKOOK FANS 😂 ) They would have there eyes on each other, protect each other, and love each other only.

Since now they are a couple, they promise each other to never divorce, and love each other with all their heart. They promise not to leave each other, not to break each other's heart, protect each other from harm, and to help each other to ups and downs.

Jungkook's birthday

Jungkook and Rosé were celebrating Jungkook's birthday.

She asked Jungkook to buy something and Jungkook left.

"Okay everybody! Get out let's get this surprise party started!" Rose said and everyone who was hiding got to their places and started decorating the house.

Rose took a camera and placed it somewhere where Jungkook wouldn't see it.

A few minutes later, they heard the key open. Everybody hid and got ready for the surprise.

As Jungkook opened the door, he was confused on why the lights were closed.

"Babe? Rosé?" He asked.

No one answered.

He opened the lights and....

"SURPRISEEEE!" They shouted at Jungkook.

Jungkook started to cry and BTS was smacking Jungkook since he treated them bad.

"Rosé?" He called out.

No answer.

"Where is she??!" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"She... couldn't make it." Jennie said.

"What do you mean?! She was here a while ago!" Jungkook started to tear up.

"She bought something for you, and she got in an accident." Lisa said sadly.

"W-what!!!" Jungkook says as he rushed to the hospital.

Jungkook arrived at the hospital, and went to the room where Rose was.

Rose was sitting there, eating her soup.

"R-rose?" Jungkook said as he hugged her.

"Who are you?" She asked.

He was shocked to hear this.

"I-i'm your husband Jeon Jungkook." He said trying not to cry.

"You must be mistaken sir. I am Park Chaeyoung." She said.

"N-no...." He said and rushed out and went back to the dorm.

When he opened the door, Rose was their standing.

"Rose? Weren't you at the hospital? Like... Now?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Hmm, yes. And i am Jeon Chaeyoung." She said smiling.

Jungkook was happy and he hugged Rose.

"You mean you have no Amnesia?" Jungkook asked as he broke the hug.

"Uh, yes i have, that's why i was so not in the hospital earlier and i am so not Jeon Chaeyoung." Rose said with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry Jagiya.." Jungkook said.

He leaned in to kiss Rose.

"Happy Birthday." Rose said and gave him a pregnancy test thingy.

He's eyes widened.

"Your pregnant?!" Jungkook was Jungshook.

"Yes i am." Rose said happily.

He hugged her tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too~"

  𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉❤️