08

Jungkook POV
We finally arrived at south Korea. We put on our masks and caps and i held Rose's hand. After we got out of the plane, Rose squeezed my hands LIKE REALLY HARD. Then i whispered,

"Babe, it's ok. They won't notic-" before i could say more, fans already noticed us.

"OMG! JUNGKOOK IS HOLDING A GIRL'S HAND!! ANO BAYAN! (What the!?)" some fans said.

All of BlackTan ran as fast as they can. I was very fast and Rose couldn't keep up anymore. I bend down myself and Rose climbed on my back. We ran and i was very exhausted because of Rose. Joke lang po. (Just kiddin'!)

After we got out of the airport, all of us took one HUGE cab.

We arrived at the Big Hit entertainment building. BlackPink was afraid to go in especially since Lisa is Taehyung's girl, while Jennie is Yoongi's girl, and Jisoo is Jin's girl.

The boys and me tried to comfort them. And successfully they did. After we got in, they greeted Bang PD-nim and hyung was eyeing us suspiciously.

"So... are you girls there friends...?" Hyung asked.

"NO! THERE OUR GIRLFRIENDSS!" Me, V, Suga, and Jin said.

"Oh.... ok.... Well, i actually have a surprise for these couples. You guys will collab together with your partner. And i already asked YG's permission. He said yes. Now, i'll show you the video and you couples will copy it but we will change the steps. And as for you boys, you will be back-up dancers." Hyung said.

"What! Whyyyy!" The complained.

We couples chuckled.

Then hyung showed us the video and started practicing.

A few hours of practicing, hyung said something.

"Ok, Rosekook will have a solo part at the ending gets?" Bang PD nim said.

"Ne~" We all said

(Pretend the girl is Rose and the boy is Jungkook)

"AYYYYYYIEEEEEEEEE!" (Something like cheering they're sweet in Filipino) They all said.

Then Rose blushed and sat down.

We took a 5 minute break and then started practicing again and again and again...

Then later, i saw Lisa tickling Rose and they were having fun. I was jealous. I went to Lisa and stopped her and hugged Rose.

"Rose is my baby!" I said pouting.

"No!!!! Rose is mineee!" Lisa said.

"Oh, ok Lisa....." Taehyung said sad and was about to walk away.

Then Lisa ran to him.

"No no! Your my baby!" Lisa says as she kisses V's cheeks.

I looked at Rose grumpily.

"Why your with her instead of me?" I asked with a serious tone.

She chuckled and pecked my lips.

"I'll always be yours don't worry. BUT of you break my heart you will regret it." She said and kissed my lips.