01

It was early in the morning. Rose woke up very early. Reason, she slept early. She did her morning routine and all those good stuff. The others were asleep because, they slept late. So Rose decided to make breakfast for the girls.

Rose went to the kitchen and thought of what to make.

"Hmm. What to make today?" Rose asked herself.

"Oh! How about pancakes? Yes! Perfect!" Rose decided to make pancakes as their breakfast.

•A few minutes later•

The pancakes were perfectly made by Rosé.

"Aye! My pancakes looks amazing! I should post this on Instagram." Rose says as she takes her phone and takes a picture of the pancakes.

"And... POSTED!" She shouts.

She puts her phone down, and sets the table for the girls.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!" Rose shouts loud enough to wake the girls up.

The first one to go to the kitchen was of course, Lisa.

"WHERE'S THE PANCAKES!!! I SMELL IT!" Lisa rushes to the kitchen while still wearing her pjs.

"It's here. I made it." Rose sweetly smiles at Lisa.

"Wow! Daebak! I am just going to change. Don't eat without me!" Lisa says as she goes to her room to change her clothes.

"Ok Lisa!" Rose says as she sits while getting her phone.

"Oh! I remember! I posted my post an hour ago! I'll see who liked it.

Rose unlocked her phone and opened the app Instagram.

"OMG..." Rose says her eyes wide as she is very shocked.

~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

I woke up very early. Maybe like 7:00? I don't know. I did my thing, and i went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Well, WAS about to eat breakfast. But, Jin hyung didn't wake up yet, so i'm going to make breakfast i guess.

"What should i make?" I thought.

"Boombayah! Pancakes! Nice!" I said as i made pancakes.

While the pancakes were cooking, i went on instagram. I don't know why, but i have instagram for some reason. I checked my feed, but i didn't see anything i liked. Until, that 1 picture caught my eye.

It was BLACKPINK'S Rosé's pancakes!!!

So, we had the same idea??? Daebak!

I didn't think of what am i gonna do, but i followed her profile and i also loved or liked her picture. Or, all of the pictures. Hey, they are allowed to date now so.. (I MADE THIS UP.) i guess she will be ok having likes from another idol ye? I mean, i don't think fans will even notice. Because, i'm literally getting shipped with their maknae, Lalisa. But, i don't think Jeon Lalisa will work out. I'd rather have something like Jeon Chayeong? Wait.... did i mention Rose's name to be my wife?!

Uhhhh.....

~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

When i saw how many likes i got, i was very shocked. Not because of the number of likes, but that 1 person who liked it....

BTS JEON JUNGKOOK!

I'm very shocked. I'm afraid if the ARMYS will hate on me. So i decided to text him by Instagram since i don't have his number obviously.
__________________________________________

Rose
Hey Jungkook, i need to ask about something...

Jungkook
What's up?

Rose
Don't you think your ARMYS will be angry
since you liked my post? Or more like ALL of my
posts...

Jungkook
I don't think there's something wrong of
liking another idol's post.. and, the ARMYs are
kind. I know it. Besides, i don't think they will
notice it.

Rose
You do know how to read my followers and the likes
and the comments right...?

Jungkook
Yes. I do know how to read. Is there a problem?

Rose
Pabo! Read the comments of my post!!!

Jungkook
Ok ok...
_____________________________________________

Jungkook POV

I don't know why Rose all of a sudden called me pabo. But, i checked back on her photo and saw the comments saying..

Rosekook!
Chaekook!
Bunny and chipmunk!
97 liners!
Rosekook is DAEBAK
Sarang-hae ROSEKOOK!
Datingggg
ROSEKOOK!
❤️JEON JUNGKOOK PARK CHAEYEONG❤️
🌹🍪 🐰🌹

I was very surprised by the comments. So now there's this thing called Rosekook? DAEBAK!

<<<~|||~>>>

Anneyeong-haseyo!

So, this is the new story of Eiffel For You, because, i took things too fast there 😂

Sorry. This is the final, and the other book will not be continued.

But this is the same thing as Eiffel For You but i just changed the events and all those good stuff.

Saranghae!

❤️~Author-Nim