"Zia!" Kira snarled.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Myra asked.

"I'm visiting. I wanted to see the Lords. Is that so wrong?" Zia asked.

"Mother you are nothing but a schemer and will never be anything more." Said a girl behind Kira. She and the girl beside her looked like younger versions of the woman in front of us.

"Keep your mouth shut Serana before I permanently shut it for you." Zia growled.

"If you touch her I'll break every bone in your body." Myra growled.

"You wouldn't dare." Zia shrugged. "I have important things to say."

Myra glanced at Alice who looked back at her. The two of them looked back at Zia.

"Bring her to her knees." Myra said.

Alice's eyes lit up red and Zia yelped and went ridged. She dropped to her knees and made strained noises like she was trying to force herself to get up.

How is she doing that? I asked.

Pureblood vampires who are born or made from a Child of Rose are given a unique power that even they don't have. The only Children of Rose are Agora and Zia because they're father was a human turned into a pureblood. Kira, Aviri, Avalar, and Avalon don't have fathers. They are exact copies of Rose. Nokiya explained.

"She was in my head. She was using me." Camelia whimpered into my shirt.

Alice glanced at Camelia then growled back at Zia. "You took advantage of her moment of anger so you could force her to attack me." Alice growled as her eyes dimmed. Zia whined and fell forward, putting her hands on the ground to hold herself up.

She laughed. "My goal was Myra. I knew she would get in the way eventually."

"Why me?" Myra asked.

"You aren't fit for the throne."

"And you are?" Kira asked.

"God no." Zia laughed again. "None of us are."

"You sided with Exodious!" Alice growled as she grabbed the front of Zia's shirt and lifted her off the ground so they were eye level with each other. But Zia only answered her with a smirk.

"Did you know Exodious can act like a Shade? She can possess anyone she wants, and they'll never know." Zia smiled. She put her hands on Alice's wrists and ice slid down Alice's arms and enveloped the rest of her body. Zia pried Alice's frozen fingers from her shirt and corrected it.

The only problem was the fact that Avalar and Avalon lunged forward to attack. Zia's eyes widened as Avalon grabbed her arms and kicked her in the chest while still holding onto her arms, dislocating both her shoulders at once.

Zia wailed in pain but Avalar kicked her in the back sending her into Avalon who punched her in the face sending her head straight into the ground.

Avalar touched Alice who melted and collapsed onto her knees hugging herself. Sarah ran over to her and hugged her.

"I've never been cold before." Alice whimpered as she buried her head into Sarah's chest. (The only reason I knew it was Sarah was because I was told Alice's mate was Sarah)

Zia wailed out in pain as Avalon grabbed her arms again and put a foot on her back. Just before she was going to yank her arms off, Myra stepped forward and raised her hand to stop them. She knelt down in front of Zia's head.

"So you said you had important things to say?" Myra asked.

Zia spat at Myra but her head was in the dirt so it didn't really go anywhere.